Saturday, January 24, 2009

Holy shit.
Fourth post today ROFL ! :x.
Found this really,
really,
really,
horribly nice song :x

Inconsolable - Backstreet Boys

okay anywaaaaaaay,
played audi just now lor.
of course de lah right ? :D
I miss someone but I also don't know who -_- !
I know I'm lame.
AHAHAHA.
-_-
tomorrow wear what hao :\
agah.
that Eileen hor,
everyday go shopping de lor ! ._.
yesterday go west mall,
today go chinatown,
tomorrow go Canada alr lahah.
-_-
stupid leh,
when playing audi I keep sneezing.
then miss.
sai lah.
):
parents out,
older brother go cut hair,
younger brother don't know doing what,
like I give a damn,
then,
AIYA I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL TO POST @_@ !
sai lah.
I feel like sneezing.
but I can't.
-.- !
haiya.
I go bathe alr.
byebyes. :D
and Kok Leong don't call me crazy hor tyvm.
>.>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home