Sunday, April 19, 2009

Okay,
tomorrow Cherie and I are gonna try shuffling in school.
HAHAHA.
I mean,
can't even imagine lmao ._.

Okay anyway,
around 11.30?
Met Jia Hui at Pei Hwa bus-stop there.
then my dad drove us to Odelia's house.
for her birthday partayeeeeeee.
Quite fun lor, lol.
Hui Xuan laughed like nuts -.-
Then left earlier than everyone else,
because needed to practice for Home Economics Practical,
with Charmaine.
Quite fun lol :D
Met her at West Mall at around 3,
went to Shop and Save to buy the ingredients?
At first we talk talk talk,
didn't realise where we were going,
then suddenly we were like,
" WHERE'S THE FLOUR WHERE'S THE FLOURRRRR ?! "
lol ._.
something like that.
then we got everything,
bought them (duh.),
then my dad smsed me,
ask me buy superglue for my older brother,
and newspaper for my mum -.-
yeah so I did.
Charmaine and I went popular buy superglue,
then on the way out to the carpark bought the newspaper.
Then dad drove us home.
Then we started after resting for like, 10 minutes?
My mixture looked so freakingly disgusting, seriously.
Before putting in the microwave oven,
because of the yoghurt,
it was PURPLE.
but when it came out it was brown :D
I love the jam on Charmaine's :B

I'm still into Shuffling.
Very into.
HAHA.
Melbourne Shuffle is nicer than Perth Shuffle.
MELBOURNE SHUFFLE'S THA BEST. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home