Friday, January 30, 2009

Over these few days that I didn't post because of my mum,
a lot of things happened.
EXAMPLE,
sleep,
wake up,
go toilet,
eat,
go school,
go home from school,
eat,
do homework,
sleep,
wake up,
watch tv,
sleep again,
wake up again,
go toilet again,
eat again,
go school again,
go home from school again,
and YOU GET MY POINT.

But school was fun with Charmaine around HAHA :D
She and Shuang Hui very pro lah can.
During HMT they go destroy my book (!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Shuang Hui drew some sick shit.
and Charmaine drew something like,
what,
I ( Mindy ) love Charmaine,
Charmaine love Shuang Hui,
Shuang Hui love Cherie,
Cherie love Jannie,
Jannie love Hui Shun,
Hui Shun love me.
LOL LAH -_- !
today our chinese teacher finally got guts scold us.
:\
Actually scold also good lah,
it's true that our standard not up to what was expected anyway.
OH MY GOD I DIDN'T TOUCH THE KEYBOARD FOR LIKE 3 DAYS AND I'M TYPING LIKE,
A,
retard.
):
Okay I already was one but,
yeah.
-_-
then.
English class shiok lah,
the Shaun, Bernadus,
SHUANG HUI,
Wee Foong and Taufiq and sometimes, maybe,
ME,
talk rubbish :B
then yesterday Ms Ho ask us Wee Foong answer question.
He dunno how answer.
then he in front of her check answer then she don't know,
we laugh like what shit,
damn funny.
:D
OKAY,
I shall link MY DEAR CHERIE and Spades now. :B
boom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home