Can say lots of things happened.
Today,
Charmaine, Cherie, Shuang Hui, Jannie and I were supposed to do the ____ing Literature project.
But oh,
they left for netball,
and didn't even bother telling me and Cherie.
Great job,
great job.
This morning,
Charmaine told me about _____ _____ing with ____,
and so somehow I was related to _____ _____ing with ____.
Yeah so whatever.
Like I care.
Done all my work.
Miraculous.
It's Thursday omfg.
Had Home Econs today.
That Evan sibei sick cans -.-
And I feel,
that I'm further and further away from Eileen.
We don't even sms each other anymore.
I mean,
how many smses a day, man?
3? 4?
But wtf,
so late alr,
sms her got what shit use.
-.-
P.S., MS CRYSTAL HO AGREED TO MARRY MEEEEEEE! :D
Send your congratulations kay!
I didn't even propose to her and she went like,
"I know we are fated. Let's get married okay? But not now. "
-.-
Because kept bumping into her after school.
In school.
Like 3 or 4 times -.-
Oh well.
BE JEALOUS,
1E4-IANS >:D
Today,
Charmaine, Cherie, Shuang Hui, Jannie and I were supposed to do the ____ing Literature project.
But oh,
they left for netball,
and didn't even bother telling me and Cherie.
Great job,
great job.
This morning,
Charmaine told me about _____ _____ing with ____,
and so somehow I was related to _____ _____ing with ____.
Yeah so whatever.
Like I care.
Done all my work.
Miraculous.
It's Thursday omfg.
Had Home Econs today.
That Evan sibei sick cans -.-
And I feel,
that I'm further and further away from Eileen.
We don't even sms each other anymore.
I mean,
how many smses a day, man?
3? 4?
But wtf,
so late alr,
sms her got what shit use.
-.-
P.S., MS CRYSTAL HO AGREED TO MARRY MEEEEEEE! :D
Send your congratulations kay!
I didn't even propose to her and she went like,
"I know we are fated. Let's get married okay? But not now. "
-.-
Because kept bumping into her after school.
In school.
Like 3 or 4 times -.-
Oh well.
BE JEALOUS,
1E4-IANS >:D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home