OMFG QUIZ HARHAR ! :DDDDD
Found this on Stella's blog haha :DDDDDDDDDDD
Was bored anyway, so yeah here it is! :D
Yay me. -_-
1. Where is your phone? On the table which is in front of me ._.
2. Where is your significant other? Uhhhhhhh up your ass turn left.
3 .Your hair color? Black. Omfg I'm ASIAAAAAN.
4. Your Mother? ._. Watching tv.
5. Your father? ._. out somewhere.
6. Favourite Thing? Uhm, ________ :DDDDDDDDDDD
7. Your dream last night? Didn't dream lol.
8. Your dream/goal? Beggar at Orchard Road.
9. The room you're in? Parents' -.-.
10. Your hobby? Smsing/Audition-ing/MSN-ing/Blogging. :\
11. Your fear? o.O uhm cockroaches ..?
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Sleeping on my bed ;o
13. Where were you last night? Home.
14. What are you not? ( wtf Stella put-ted tall. Suan people. -_- ) Uh, I'm not.. prettaye? -_-
15. One of your wish-list items? CONTACT LENS.
16. Crush on Someone? Think so. ( God. -.- )
17. The last thing you ate? Mentos :D
18. What are you wearing? ( Omfg Stella was wearing Converse shirt when she was doing this quiz too! :D ) Uh, Converse shirt and bermudas :o
19. Your TV? Living room. O.o
20. Your pet? Fish tank ._.
21. Your computer? In front of me?
22. Your mood? ____ed up.
23. Missing someone? very.
24. Your car? In my dreams.
25. Something you're not wearing? ( Stella put panties wtf. :B ) Uhhhhh, not to copy Stella, so.. Cap :D
26. Favorite store? Uhhhhh, Comics Connection?
27. Your Summer? Dood, I spend my summers in school lmfao. -.-
28. Where did you grow up? Singuhporezxc.
29. Your favorite color? Red/Green. Idk, lol.
30. When was the last time you laughed? During tuition just now?
31. Last time you cried? Uhhh, yesterday x.x
32. Something you crave? Uhhhhhhhh, some random person no one will know ! x.x !
33. Why you blog? Uhhhhh, so that I know what stupid things I did. Y'know, when I get famous in god-knows-how-long, this blog ( if it still exists -.- ) will be like, wtf, pay to read! OMFG :O
kk doneeeeeeee ! :D
hope you died reading it yeah.
but too bad you didn't.
);
Call me sadistic.
:B
Was bored anyway, so yeah here it is! :D
Yay me. -_-
1. Where is your phone? On the table which is in front of me ._.
2. Where is your significant other? Uhhhhhhh up your ass turn left.
3 .Your hair color? Black. Omfg I'm ASIAAAAAN.
4. Your Mother? ._. Watching tv.
5. Your father? ._. out somewhere.
6. Favourite Thing? Uhm, ________ :DDDDDDDDDDD
7. Your dream last night? Didn't dream lol.
8. Your dream/goal? Beggar at Orchard Road.
9. The room you're in? Parents' -.-.
10. Your hobby? Smsing/Audition-ing/MSN-ing/Blogging. :\
11. Your fear? o.O uhm cockroaches ..?
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Sleeping on my bed ;o
13. Where were you last night? Home.
14. What are you not? ( wtf Stella put-ted tall. Suan people. -_- ) Uh, I'm not.. prettaye? -_-
15. One of your wish-list items? CONTACT LENS.
16. Crush on Someone? Think so. ( God. -.- )
17. The last thing you ate? Mentos :D
18. What are you wearing? ( Omfg Stella was wearing Converse shirt when she was doing this quiz too! :D ) Uh, Converse shirt and bermudas :o
19. Your TV? Living room. O.o
20. Your pet? Fish tank ._.
21. Your computer? In front of me?
22. Your mood? ____ed up.
23. Missing someone? very.
24. Your car? In my dreams.
25. Something you're not wearing? ( Stella put panties wtf. :B ) Uhhhhh, not to copy Stella, so.. Cap :D
26. Favorite store? Uhhhhh, Comics Connection?
27. Your Summer? Dood, I spend my summers in school lmfao. -.-
28. Where did you grow up? Singuhporezxc.
29. Your favorite color? Red/Green. Idk, lol.
30. When was the last time you laughed? During tuition just now?
31. Last time you cried? Uhhh, yesterday x.x
32. Something you crave? Uhhhhhhhh, some random person no one will know ! x.x !
33. Why you blog? Uhhhhh, so that I know what stupid things I did. Y'know, when I get famous in god-knows-how-long, this blog ( if it still exists -.- ) will be like, wtf, pay to read! OMFG :O
kk doneeeeeeee ! :D
hope you died reading it yeah.
but too bad you didn't.
);
Call me sadistic.
:B

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home