Thursday, March 19, 2009

6OTH POST! :D
Anyway,
sorry for this superly duperly uberly long post,
people who actually READ this blog.
Oh, whatever ._.

Anyway, about yesterday! :D
Had outing with,
ZhiXuan, Serena, Shirlene, Denise, XinLin, CheeKian and YongKiat :D
Eileen darlheng went out with Shannon at Lot 1 too :o
So yeah,
we so called coincidentally met lol.
Then,
Serena was sick so she couldn't watch movie.
So,
as a GREAT friend I was,
I decided to pei her wait for xuan, Shirlene, Denise, CheeKian and YongKiat to finish their movie.
( P.S., their movie = Dragonball Evolution. -_- )
Soooo,
Serena and I were like,
go arcade,
then Leen and Shannon also there.
What's weird was,
yesterday Leen and Serena kinda got along omg! :O
( Any of them sees this they'll go, " O.o wtf. " )
Yeah,
then soon Shannon went home.
So left 3 of us.
We like,
played DDR haha :D
a while only lor,
until these pros came and pwned our sorry asses x.x
SO PRO CAN :O
one of the,
pros,
was like,
a primary school boy only can!
and he won the older guy,
who was like,
relatively hot.
( notice the word relatively, tyvm :B )
Then we like,
felt zi bei,
so I think we didn't really play DDR much alr.
Then we went inside the arcade some more,
got this guitar game? -.-
then it's like,
a bit like audi de beatup lor.
like, o2jam LOL.
yeaaaah,
felt kinda weird playing it -_-
Then later..
we just watched those pro people DDR :o
then later the 3 of us went Pastamania :D
They made me pay for the pizza. )))))):
so bully can.
and Eileen,
now I don't owe you anything.
harhar. -_-
Then Serena paid for our drinks :D
harharhar.
she took my change );
but in the end I got it back from her.
duh, I pestered her ;o

Hmm.
then later xuan they all come and find us :D
then we went arcade again.
took neoprints! :D
Leen helped us press the button thingy,
thanks uh Leen. <3

Removed videos ;o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home