A lil' quiz requested to be done by ZiTing! :D
Doing quiz by: Jia Wen, ZiTing's friend whom I don't even know. @_@
*1 'Are You's
1. Are you single? -I think so :D
2. Are you happy? -Now, yes. :D
3. Are you bored? –not really, lol.
4. Are you fair? –Yeah I'm gonna be a lawyer when I grow up. -_-
5. Are you Italian? –MMHMM! :D
6. Are you intelligent? –Very. :B
7. Are you honest? –No, so you can say almost all the answers for this quiz are wrong.
8. Are you nice? -To who? :O
9. Are you Irish? –I'm Italian.
10. Are you Asian? –I thought I was Italian but OH WELLLLLL ! :D
*2. Facts.
1. Full Name? Mindy Chin Miao Ying.
2. Nick? Don't have?
3. Birth Place? – Uhhhhhhhhh on a hospital bed. :\
4. Hair Colour? - Black
5. Natural Hair Style? – Uh huh, straight lor.
6. Eye Colour? – Blackish and brownish :\
7. Birthday? – 17th April`96.
8.Mood? – Neutral. ( However it's spelt lah, k? )
9. Favourite Colour(s)? – Black, white, green, red, orange.
10. One place you'd like to visit? – JESSE MCCARTNEY/DAVID ARCHULETA's house(s)! :3
*3 Things about my love life.
1. Have you ever been in love? -Yeah, I think.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? -Nope.
3. Do you currently have a crush? -Think you can say that.
4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally? -Yeah. -_-
5. Have you ever broken someone's heart? –I'm sucha nice girl, duh, no. ):
6. Have you ever have your heart broken? -Yes, and isn't this question similar to Q4? -_-
7. Have you ever liked someone but never told them? -Uhhh, DUH? -.-
8. Are you afraid of commitment? -Depends. ;)
9. Who was the last person you hugged? –Charmaine, I think.
10. Who was the last person you said I love you to? –Eileen darling. :D
*4 This Or That
1. Love or Lust? – What the hell is lust. Anyway I think I'd still prefer love.
2. Hard liquor or beer? –Root beer/ Jolly Shandy.
3. Cat or Dog? –Cat.
4. A few best friends or any regular friends? –All of 'em! :D
5. Creamy or Crunchy? -They CAN be together, actually.
6. Pencil or Pen? –None.
7. Wild night out or Romatic night in? –Depends with who lor LOL.
8. Money or Happiness? -MONEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !_! Actually, can't really choose.
9. Night or Day? –Night.
10. IM or phone? –PHONE.
*5 'Have You Ever's
1. Been caught sneaking out? -Nope, I'm too good at it.
2. Seen a polar bear –Yeah. It was WHITE yoh! :O
3. Done something you regret? -Yeah.
4. Bungee jumped? –From one step off the stairs, yes.
5. Eaten food that fell on the floor? –Uhhhh, yeah. :B
6. Finished entire jaw breaker? -Uhm. Like I'd know wtf is that.
7. Been caught naked? –Uhm that was when I was like 2 years old?
8. Wanted an ex gf/bf back? –Yeah.
9. Cried because you lost a pet? –Kinda.
10. Wanted to disappear? –Disappear from where Iam was.
*6 Preferences in a partner.
1. Smile or eyes? -Both.
2. Light or dark hair? –Dark? -_-
3. Hugs or Kisses? -Both.
4. Shorter or taller? –TALLER LAH LOL.
5. Intelligent or attraction? -Attraction. :\
6. Topman or Zara? –donno.
7. Funny or serious? –Funny, duh.
8. Older or Younger? -Same age/ older. -_-
9. Outgoing or Quiet? –uh, outgoing?
10. Sweet or Bad? –sweet to me but bad to others. >:D
7 'Have You's
1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd? –Mmhmm.
2. Ever talked on the phone for longer than 1 hour? –Duh yeah. :\
3. Ever walked on hands? –I did TRY, but didn't succeed. ( duh. )
4. Ever been to a rock concert? –No.
5. Ever been in a cheerleading team? –No? -_-
6. Ever been in a dance team? –When I was in K2 I think.
7. Ever been in a sports team? –Is Air Rifle counted? :o
8. Ever been in a drama play/production? –uh yeah?
9. Ever owned a BMW/Mercedes Benz/Escalade/Hummer/Bentley? –How old am I.
10. Ever been in a rap video? – How old am I.
*8 'Last's
1. Last phone call you made? -Eileen, I think.
2. Last person you hugged? -Didn't this appear before? -_- Charmaine.
3. Last person you hung out with? - Charmaine, Shuang Hui, Cherie, Jesselyn, and those 1e5 girls whatsoever.
4. Last time you worked? –December`o8.
5. Last person you talked to? -Eileen.
6. Last person you IM'd? –ZhiXuan.
7. Last person you texted? –Eileen.
8. Last person you when movie with? –Daryl, Axel, older brother, and whoever.
9. Last person / thing you missed? –Uhm, confidential, yeah. :D
10. Last websited visited? –ZiTing's blog so I can do this quiz.
*9 people to do this:
Nobody.
Nobody.
Nobody.
Nobody.
Nobody.
Nobody.
Nobody.
Nobody.
Nobody.
Nobody.
Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.
Doing quiz by: Jia Wen, ZiTing's friend whom I don't even know. @_@
*1 'Are You's
1. Are you single? -I think so :D
2. Are you happy? -Now, yes. :D
3. Are you bored? –not really, lol.
4. Are you fair? –Yeah I'm gonna be a lawyer when I grow up. -_-
5. Are you Italian? –MMHMM! :D
6. Are you intelligent? –Very. :B
7. Are you honest? –No, so you can say almost all the answers for this quiz are wrong.
8. Are you nice? -To who? :O
9. Are you Irish? –I'm Italian.
10. Are you Asian? –I thought I was Italian but OH WELLLLLL ! :D
*2. Facts.
1. Full Name? Mindy Chin Miao Ying.
2. Nick? Don't have?
3. Birth Place? – Uhhhhhhhhh on a hospital bed. :\
4. Hair Colour? - Black
5. Natural Hair Style? – Uh huh, straight lor.
6. Eye Colour? – Blackish and brownish :\
7. Birthday? – 17th April`96.
8.Mood? – Neutral. ( However it's spelt lah, k? )
9. Favourite Colour(s)? – Black, white, green, red, orange.
10. One place you'd like to visit? – JESSE MCCARTNEY/DAVID ARCHULETA's house(s)! :3
*3 Things about my love life.
1. Have you ever been in love? -Yeah, I think.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? -Nope.
3. Do you currently have a crush? -Think you can say that.
4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally? -Yeah. -_-
5. Have you ever broken someone's heart? –I'm sucha nice girl, duh, no. ):
6. Have you ever have your heart broken? -Yes, and isn't this question similar to Q4? -_-
7. Have you ever liked someone but never told them? -Uhhh, DUH? -.-
8. Are you afraid of commitment? -Depends. ;)
9. Who was the last person you hugged? –Charmaine, I think.
10. Who was the last person you said I love you to? –Eileen darling. :D
*4 This Or That
1. Love or Lust? – What the hell is lust. Anyway I think I'd still prefer love.
2. Hard liquor or beer? –Root beer/ Jolly Shandy.
3. Cat or Dog? –Cat.
4. A few best friends or any regular friends? –All of 'em! :D
5. Creamy or Crunchy? -They CAN be together, actually.
6. Pencil or Pen? –None.
7. Wild night out or Romatic night in? –Depends with who lor LOL.
8. Money or Happiness? -MONEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !_! Actually, can't really choose.
9. Night or Day? –Night.
10. IM or phone? –PHONE.
*5 'Have You Ever's
1. Been caught sneaking out? -Nope, I'm too good at it.
2. Seen a polar bear –Yeah. It was WHITE yoh! :O
3. Done something you regret? -Yeah.
4. Bungee jumped? –From one step off the stairs, yes.
5. Eaten food that fell on the floor? –Uhhhh, yeah. :B
6. Finished entire jaw breaker? -Uhm. Like I'd know wtf is that.
7. Been caught naked? –Uhm that was when I was like 2 years old?
8. Wanted an ex gf/bf back? –Yeah.
9. Cried because you lost a pet? –Kinda.
10. Wanted to disappear? –Disappear from where I
*6 Preferences in a partner.
1. Smile or eyes? -Both.
2. Light or dark hair? –Dark? -_-
3. Hugs or Kisses? -Both.
4. Shorter or taller? –TALLER LAH LOL.
5. Intelligent or attraction? -Attraction. :\
6. Topman or Zara? –donno.
7. Funny or serious? –Funny, duh.
8. Older or Younger? -Same age/ older. -_-
9. Outgoing or Quiet? –uh, outgoing?
10. Sweet or Bad? –sweet to me but bad to others. >:D
7 'Have You's
1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd? –Mmhmm.
2. Ever talked on the phone for longer than 1 hour? –Duh yeah. :\
3. Ever walked on hands? –I did TRY, but didn't succeed. ( duh. )
4. Ever been to a rock concert? –No.
5. Ever been in a cheerleading team? –No? -_-
6. Ever been in a dance team? –When I was in K2 I think.
7. Ever been in a sports team? –Is Air Rifle counted? :o
8. Ever been in a drama play/production? –uh yeah?
9. Ever owned a BMW/Mercedes Benz/Escalade/Hummer/Bentley? –How old am I.
10. Ever been in a rap video? – How old am I.
*8 'Last's
1. Last phone call you made? -Eileen, I think.
2. Last person you hugged? -Didn't this appear before? -_- Charmaine.
3. Last person you hung out with? - Charmaine, Shuang Hui, Cherie, Jesselyn, and those 1e5 girls whatsoever.
4. Last time you worked? –December`o8.
5. Last person you talked to? -Eileen.
6. Last person you IM'd? –ZhiXuan.
7. Last person you texted? –Eileen.
8. Last person you when movie with? –Daryl, Axel, older brother, and whoever.
9. Last person / thing you missed? –Uhm, confidential, yeah. :D
10. Last websited visited? –ZiTing's blog so I can do this quiz.
*9 people to do this:
Nobody.
Nobody.
Nobody.
Nobody.
Nobody.
Nobody.
Nobody.
Nobody.
Nobody.
Nobody.
Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.Nobody.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home