Cross-country today.
All I can say is,
AHHHHHHHHHA ):
I hate Japanese Garden.
Not the Japanese,
Japanese GARDEN.
I'm like,
please,
too nice to be NOT racist?
Like duh.
:o
Damn tired lor.
Like, before running?
The deejays playing songs haha :D
Jesselyn dedicated to me and Charmaine and god knows who lahh.
But didn't get to hear it. ):
Ohhhhhhhhh well.
Then after cross-country and the prize giving and whatever shit,
some of us,
which is actually quite a lot of us,
took MRT to Jurong East then to Bukit Batok Interchange,
to go the West Mall.
:D
Went to Subway for lunch,
then Jannie and another girl,
they went to Burger King.
Then Charmaine finished eating alr then go find them.
Thus, I hereby conclude,
Charmaine = pangsehkia.
:D
I think if she sees this I'm screwed.
OH WELL. :D
So in the end like,
all of us, except the 1e5 girls,
went to Burger King to find Jannie. :D
Jesselyn and I were talking about ___________.
and __________________________ about her _________.
So we just talked all about ___________________,
and you don't need to know what are in the blanks, really :D
Then we walked around West Mall,
then like,
went back home lor.
Okaaaaay, I need to bathe.
Sooooooo,
C
I
A
O
S
:D
All I can say is,
AHHHHHHHHHA ):
I hate Japanese Garden.
Not the Japanese,
Japanese GARDEN.
I'm like,
please,
too nice to be NOT racist?
Like duh.
:o
Damn tired lor.
Like, before running?
The deejays playing songs haha :D
Jesselyn dedicated to me and Charmaine and god knows who lahh.
But didn't get to hear it. ):
Ohhhhhhhhh well.
Then after cross-country and the prize giving and whatever shit,
some of us,
which is actually quite a lot of us,
took MRT to Jurong East then to Bukit Batok Interchange,
to go the West Mall.
:D
Went to Subway for lunch,
then Jannie and another girl,
they went to Burger King.
Then Charmaine finished eating alr then go find them.
Thus, I hereby conclude,
Charmaine = pangsehkia.
:D
I think if she sees this I'm screwed.
OH WELL. :D
So in the end like,
all of us, except the 1e5 girls,
went to Burger King to find Jannie. :D
Jesselyn and I were talking about ___________.
and __________________________ about her _________.
So we just talked all about ___________________,
and you don't need to know what are in the blanks, really :D
Then we walked around West Mall,
then like,
went back home lor.
Okaaaaay, I need to bathe.
Sooooooo,
C
I
A
O
S
:D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home