Tag replies:
Eileeen: If you dare to not turn up tomorrow, you'll see what happens to YOU. And, imy too. :D
Charmaine: where got emo. -.-.
Glenvicia: I KNOWWWWWWWW. :D
Okay,
on 1e4`o9 class blog,
if the cbk manages to come to this blog,
you can spam here for all I motherfxcking care, k?
And just leave your name, for fucking sake.
So hum ji,
might as well NOT spam?
bo tai bo ji come spam.
and once again,
go spam your OWN blog, k?
So nobody can share the joy of YOU spamming our blog.
Changing blogskin soon,
no mood to post any more,
bye.
Eileeen: If you dare to not turn up tomorrow, you'll see what happens to YOU. And, imy too. :D
Charmaine: where got emo. -.-.
Glenvicia: I KNOWWWWWWWW. :D
Okay,
on 1e4`o9 class blog,
if the cbk manages to come to this blog,
you can spam here for all I motherfxcking care, k?
And just leave your name, for fucking sake.
So hum ji,
might as well NOT spam?
bo tai bo ji come spam.
and once again,
go spam your OWN blog, k?
So nobody can share the joy of YOU spamming our blog.
Changing blogskin soon,
no mood to post any more,
bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home