I,
so,
cannot,
believe,
____ likes ________,
when ________ is so superduperuberdamnvery ( copyrighted from Cherie ),
disgusting.
______ who likes ____ is _________'s friend,
and I think,
_____ should like ________ more than ___________.
Fill in the blanks!
Put gayass names for all I god damned care.
-_-
Did Literature project at Jannie's house with Cherie, Charmaine, Shuang Hui and of course Jannie. :D
Had to take 941 to Bukit Batok Interchange,
then go to Yew Tee,
then walk to Jannie's house,
then so called did the project,
when actually most of it was done by Jannie, Cherie and Charmaine.
Okay, that's like more than half of us.
Wait,
half of us is,
2.5 people.
OKAY ENOUGH.
Okay.
Okaaaaaay.
Ahem.
Then..
We were like more of playing than doing that gay project lah LOL.
Charmaine, Cherie and I kinda,
KINDA,
camwhored abit,
justtttttttttt a bit,
and yeah,
the few of us like,
said who we liked and all those kinda things LOL.
Then the Charmaine damn cute can,
she keep climbing on the,
thing in front of the window.
loll.
and she kept posing.
with one of Jannie's soft toy.
Stupid lah lol.
:3
Then,
uhhhh.
yeah.
@_@.
Shuang Hui and I were not as spoilt as the Charmaine as to ask our parents to fetch us home lor.
Then.
Jannie brought us downstairs,
Cherie and Shuang Hui and I went the MRT station,
then Cherie going to her..
house?
which was like,
around like,
few hundred metres away from Jannie's house.
Yeah,
then Shuang Hui and I took back to Bukit Batok Interchange.
THEN (!!!!!) .
When I was waiting for my bus then I remembered I had tuition.
TUITION DESTROYS LIFE.
):
):
):
):
):
):
):
):
):
):
);
):
Okay whatever.
Tuition was,
DUH,
boring.
;x.
okay.
Then.
that's about it?
AND AND,
I PASSED MY HIGHERCHINESEEEEEEE.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
But Shuang Hui still scored higher than me,
damn it.
..
Haven't smsed Eileen today..
Tag replies :o
Serena: I'll do it SOOOOOOOOOOOOON. @_@
` zhixuan <3: Oh, uhhhh.. HI ! :D
Stella: Okay I'll try to remember to relink. :B.
Ruth: Linkedddddd. ;)
jeslyn: Linked. :D
Theresa: Heyyyy. :) Happy belated birthday oh. <3
yiling: O____O uhh .. hey ?
so,
cannot,
believe,
____ likes ________,
when ________ is so superduperuberdamnvery ( copyrighted from Cherie ),
disgusting.
______ who likes ____ is _________'s friend,
and I think,
_____ should like ________ more than ___________.
Fill in the blanks!
Put gayass names for all I god damned care.
-_-
Did Literature project at Jannie's house with Cherie, Charmaine, Shuang Hui and of course Jannie. :D
Had to take 941 to Bukit Batok Interchange,
then go to Yew Tee,
then walk to Jannie's house,
then so called did the project,
when actually most of it was done by Jannie, Cherie and Charmaine.
Okay, that's like more than half of us.
Wait,
half of us is,
2.5 people.
OKAY ENOUGH.
Okay.
Okaaaaaay.
Ahem.
Then..
We were like more of playing than doing that gay project lah LOL.
Charmaine, Cherie and I kinda,
KINDA,
camwhored abit,
justtttttttttt a bit,
and yeah,
the few of us like,
said who we liked and all those kinda things LOL.
Then the Charmaine damn cute can,
she keep climbing on the,
thing in front of the window.
loll.
and she kept posing.
with one of Jannie's soft toy.
Stupid lah lol.
:3
Then,
uhhhh.
yeah.
@_@.
Shuang Hui and I were not as spoilt as the Charmaine as to ask our parents to fetch us home lor.
Then.
Jannie brought us downstairs,
Cherie and Shuang Hui and I went the MRT station,
then Cherie going to her..
house?
which was like,
around like,
few hundred metres away from Jannie's house.
Yeah,
then Shuang Hui and I took back to Bukit Batok Interchange.
THEN (!!!!!) .
When I was waiting for my bus then I remembered I had tuition.
TUITION DESTROYS LIFE.
):
):
):
):
):
):
):
):
):
):
);
):
Okay whatever.
Tuition was,
DUH,
boring.
;x.
okay.
Then.
that's about it?
AND AND,
I PASSED MY HIGHERCHINESEEEEEEE.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
But Shuang Hui still scored higher than me,
damn it.
..
Haven't smsed Eileen today..
Tag replies :o
Serena: I'll do it SOOOOOOOOOOOOON. @_@
` zhixuan <3: Oh, uhhhh.. HI ! :D
Stella: Okay I'll try to remember to relink. :B.
Ruth: Linkedddddd. ;)
jeslyn: Linked. :D
Theresa: Heyyyy. :) Happy belated birthday oh. <3
yiling: O____O uhh .. hey ?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home