Friday, February 20, 2009

Shit.
Today,
I didn't know,
got Literature COMMON TEST,
and apparently I'm going to,
FAIL.
Darn it. ):

Becauseeeeeeeeee,
I'm so busy with my audi/teevee/slacking,
that I didn't read the stupid Literature book,
and we only needed to read 3 stories,
and I only knew ONE.
God,
darn it.
Darn it darn it darn it.
Seriously.
Fail.
And Mr Nick is going to ..
(?)
:o
And yesterday,
no,
on Wednesday,
I realised that JANNIE plays audi too !_!
I knew because Cherie and I were singing shashou during Art,
then she was like,
" AUDEEEEEEE SONGGGGGGGGGGG !! "
lol.
Hmm.
Had Home Economics yesterday,
made Shepherd's Pie :D
But because of the ..
BEAUTIFUL and INTERESTING and WORTH-DOING History project,
Me,
Shuang Hui,
and Jesselyn had to go to The Charmaine's house to finish up the history blog and stuff.
Yeah.
Shuang Hui and Jesselyn ate up my pie ):
It was so nice can!
And they ate it up.
):
THEY ATE IT UP (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
And what's worse,
we were having lunch at The Charmaine's place,
then we were at the table.
Then I nice abit,
help the Jesselyn to refill her water,
and after I went back,
the pie.
It was..
GONE.
):
Okay.
Enough of the pie.
During Home Ec,
I was cooking the food,
then the oil splash at my hand,
I screamed,
nothing happened to Cherie,
she also screamed.
LOL.
She so cute can.
:3.

Mm.
Then that's about it.
Now that I've pinned up my fringe,
and at the sides of my face still have some of it,
my mum said,
I look like a NINJA. -.-.
When I told bern she went laughing like madzxc.
I think she did.
-.-.
NINJAAAAAAAAAA (!)
Wtf can!

And.
Charmaine,
you say I emo,
or moody,
or whatever,
there's a reason behind it.
And you know what?
Forget about it.
Just forget about it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home