New blogskin.
How is it ? :o
okay anyway.
This morning,
for the first time in my life,
I hated my fringe.
I was brushing my teeth,
and today,
JUST today,
my fringe had to keep falling to my mouth,
causing me to brush my FRINGE.
It's clean enough already can!
):
But never mind,
I still love my fringe!
:D
But of course,
not as much as Eileen Feng.
Eh girl,
be honoured your name is up here okay!
Off for tuition, ciaos! :D
Yes, Sunday tuition.
How is it ? :o
okay anyway.
This morning,
for the first time in my life,
I hated my fringe.
I was brushing my teeth,
and today,
JUST today,
my fringe had to keep falling to my mouth,
causing me to brush my FRINGE.
It's clean enough already can!
):
But never mind,
I still love my fringe!
:D
But of course,
not as much as Eileen Feng.
Eh girl,
be honoured your name is up here okay!
Off for tuition, ciaos! :D
Yes, Sunday tuition.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home