Sunday, February 1, 2009

Got this from Serena's blog :D

1. One of your scars: How did you get it?

I cut myself ? LOL ! Uh, when I was little I had this mosquito bite and I scratched it like mad and it bled and there was a scar. (:


2. What is on the walls in your room?

Uhm, PAINT ! :D and this piece of paper which has some rubbish words and something like " I was bored so I made this " ._. yeah, pasted it up. useless crap.

3. What does your cell phone look like?

W980, flip open de, the whole thing black. But different shades of black.


4. What music do you like to listen to?

Techno LOL. Uh.. Pop and Rock :D


5. Do you know what time you were born?

The date's good enough, ain't it ? 17th April -_-


6. What do you want more than anything right now?

someone to hug :\


7. What do you miss?

My primary school life.

8. What is your most prized possession?

My fringe.. :x


9. What is your favourite smell?

POOP SMELL :D Don't know.


10. Do you get claustrophobic?

Depends on where I'm locked up in and who I'm with. ( Damn, I had to search dictionary for the meaning of that word -.- ! )


11. Do you get scared in the dark?

If there's someone with me, no.


SERENA HAS no idea where no. 12 went.....


13. What is your favourite cologne/perfume?

Don't have any. :]


14. What kind of hair do you like on the opposite/same sex?

Long fringe? :D

15. Where can you see yourself proposing at?

I thought guys did the proposing O.o


16. Coffee or energy drinks?

Energy coffee? :B


17. What is your favourite pizza topping?

Ham.


18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?

Uh, potato chips ? :O


19. Who is the last person you made mad?

Mother ?


20. Do you speak a different language?

Uh..
Hello.
Ni hao.
Sawadeeka.
Ohaiyo.
You tell me ?

21. What was the first gift someone (of the opposite sex) ever gave you?

Brother bought me bubble tea.

28. Would you fall in love knowing that the person is leaving?

No ?

29. What is the best way to tell someone how much they mean to you?

smsing or online LOL.


30. Say a number from one to one hundred.

2093489803475, hope it isn't out of range :o


31. Blondes or brunettes?

brunettes?
Had to check dictionary again -.-


32. What is the one number you call often?

Eileen's number.

33. What annoys you most?

My younger brother.

34. Have you been out of the country?

DUH.


35. Your weaknesses?

Tickles. :\


36. Where were you born?

Somewhere over the rainbow ? :O


37. First job?

blowjob LOL ! Uh, gave out flyers.


38. Ever done a prank call?

MMHMM :D


39. What were you doing before you filled out this survey?

At tuition ?


40. If you could get plastic surgery what would it be?

Laser ? For my blardy eyezxc @_@


41. Why did you fill out this survey?

Cause surveys are more interesting than me ? :O


42. What do you get complimented about most?

I'm cute ? LOL !


43. What would you do if alcohol was outlawed?

Shout for joy.


44. What do you want for your birthday?

Ahem.


45. How many kids do you want?

Depends on my guy. (:


46. Were you named after anyone?

Minnie mouse ? -_______-


47. Do you wish on stars?

No-oh.


48. Which finger(s) is your favourite?

Middle !


49. When did you last cry?

2 days ago, I think.


50. Do you like your handwriting?

Love it. It's unique lah can :D


51. What's your favourite lunch meat?

HUMAN FLESH, MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHA. No favourite :)


52. Any bad habits?

Staring at guys..


53. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf?

Anti-porno :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


54. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?

DUH, I'm like WTF ? So lovable :B

55. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell?

Hmm, yeah, Shuang Hui told me not to tell anyone she had pimples on her face to anyone when they were so obvious :x


56. Do looks matter?

It really depends who you're with and where you're at.


57. How do you release anger?

Slap die my younger brother ? ( I wish -.- ! ) Uh, sleep. :D


58. Where is your second home?

School.


59. Do you trust others easily?

Depends on who.


60. What was your favourite toy as a child?

Forgot alr :o


61. How many numbers are in your cell phone?

Who bothers counting -.-


Serena Lo ate up 62.


63. Do you use sarcasm?

What the HELL is sarcasm ?! :B


64. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?

What the blardy hellzxc is thatzxc. O:


65. What do you look for in a girl/boy?

I look for a guy in a girl, and a girl in a guy. LOL. I look for.. if possible, good looks, but character more important hor ? ;) must tx !


66. What are your nicknames?

Uh, I was named goldfish in Primary 4 :D
Now Charmaine Lee calls me emo because of my pretty fringe.
LOL.
-_-

Serena was hungry at this point and ate up 67!


68. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?

Depends.. :o
take off to get on the bed huh ? ;)
LOL.
:x

Serena is hungry AGAIN and ate up 69.


70. What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

I kind of forgot how ice cream tastes like..

Serena pooped out all the missing questions, became hungry, ate up 71. :D


72. What are your favourite colours?

black, red, green, grey, orange, white. A lot eh ? :O


73. How many wisdom teeth do you have?

Nah I don't need wisdom teeth, I'm smart enough ! :D


SERENA LO, HOW EVIL ARE YOU, MUNCHING UP ALL MY QUESTIONS (!!!!!!!)


75. Do you want everyone to answer these questions?

MMHMM, SO THEY'LL SEE THE SERENA EATING UP QUESTIONS HAAAAAAHA.
;x.


76. What are you listening to right now?

myself typing :D

77. Last thing you ate?

My dinner ..


78. Last person you talked to on the phone?

GAWD I FORGOT -__-

79. The first thing you notice in the opposite/same sex?

Their clothes :)

80 and 81 got eaten up by Mindy. She couldn't bear to see them get eaten by this bobo called Serena :D

82. Favourite drink?

Hmm,dunno ?

83 ran away due to hungry Serena.


84. What is your favourite sport?

Does playing audi count ? o.o


85. Hair colour?

Black


86. Eye colour?

blackISH ? ;x


87. Do you wear glasses?

Yeah, it's black! :D

88. Siblings?

2 gay brothers, 1 older and 1 younger.


89. Favourite month?

February. I think (?)

90. You like sushi?

maybe.

91. Last thing you watched?

Tv.


92 ate Serena up and grew to 93!


93. Are you too shy to ask someone out?

Yeah..


94. Summer or Winter?

winter


95. Kisses or hugs?

BOTH (!!!!!) :x


96. Relationships or one night stands?

LOL ! Depends on the person. (:


97. Who is the most likely to answer these questions?

Serena guessed correctly.
I'd guess no one.
No one's gonna pass by this anyway, except Serena.


98. Who is the least likely to answer these questions?

SERENA, SEE !!!! I ANSWERED THESE FAGGOT QUESTIONZXC.
Hmm, everybody. :)


99. What books are you reading?

porno LOL. Hmm, storybooks ? Don't read, actually.


100. Where do you work?

Me ? :o

Hmm, that's it.
Ciaos :D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home