It's like,
I'm unwanted everywhere.
Used my Foom to try to play with kor's friends.
Knew it was me,
zao.
And there was this mickey guy.
I thought from kor's class de.
Then he some lan guy lah.
I didn't know what right ?
Then.
Aiya.
Overall.
Just..
-_-
pissed,
fucked up,
and yeah all those things related to these.
Now Eileen isn't responding.
Serena and xuan offline alr.
So,
basically,
now..
I feel so alone.
I'm unwanted everywhere.
Used my Foom to try to play with kor's friends.
Knew it was me,
zao.
And there was this mickey guy.
I thought from kor's class de.
Then he some lan guy lah.
I didn't know what right ?
Then.
Aiya.
Overall.
Just..
-_-
pissed,
fucked up,
and yeah all those things related to these.
Now Eileen isn't responding.
Serena and xuan offline alr.
So,
basically,
now..
I feel so alone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home