2nd post today.
gonna bathe soon :o
haha just now played audi lor.
awhile only.
( later continue :B )
then right.
played with gucci.
forgot her rl name.
and forgot how many dashes there are in her ign !_!
okay whatever.
then,
nothing much happened lor :o
this is what's happening.
convo between me,
xuan,
and Serena.
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
MINDYYYY
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
OH NO
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
ITS THE MONSTER
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
NO
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
RUN
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
u say u cannot go on9
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
hey jelly is nice
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
tried before ?
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
HUH??
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
LOL XUAN IS LOST
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
HARHAR
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
:B
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
Lol
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
eh serena
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
Yeah, LOST!
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
im a good girl
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
wat jelly?
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
so today can play
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
LMAO ! was being random.
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
chey
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
:B.
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
good girl *coughs*
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
REALLY !!!!!!!!!
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
IM LIKE SO LOVABLE ):
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
so good girl lor
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
right xuan ?!
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
>_>
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
...
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
dot simi dot
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
): <
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
xuann?
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
OMG
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
DID SHE DIE
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
IN FRONT OF THE COMP ?!
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
D:
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
-.-
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
paiseh
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
I blog hopping X:
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
oh yay she's ALIVEEEEEEEE !
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
ALIVE !
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
ALIVE !
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
ALIVE !
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
LOL!
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
HALLELUJAH
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
Sian
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
Want to go out tg??
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
when :o
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
when?
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
anytime [:
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
HAHA i asked first
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
-.-
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
she ain't no-oh respondin'
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
Lol
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
did she dai again ?!
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
okay she's alive
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
ALIVEEEEE !!
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
No
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
HAHA
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
HA WHAT HA
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
NOT FUNNY
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
okay funny lah funny
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
HAHA
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
*gives an active response*
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
YAY!
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
{:
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
._.
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
omg now serena died.
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
YAY (!!!!!!!!)
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
Lol
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
LOL.
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
._.
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
SERENAZXC.
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
eh xuan
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
HEY SERENA??
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
?
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
when go out
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
go where
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
what time
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
with who
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
anytime [:
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
why go out
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
how go out
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
LOL
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
WALK??!
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
no i going take bus ..
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
LOL ._.
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
SERENA (!!!!!!!!)
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
i think she tio stroke liao
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
then now she in front of the compo
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
comp*
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
LOL
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
the eye like that -> O_O
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
and not moving
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
HARHAR !!
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
HAHAAAA
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
that's what she gets for giving me this -> ...
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
SERENA LO (!!)
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
SEEEEEEEREEEEEEENAAAAAAAA !!!
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
wa seriously mati
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
OH NO
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
ehhh sry sry
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
SHE'S ALIVE
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
DAMN IT
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
):
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
LOL!
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
west mall or where ;o
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
i watching vid
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
tmr?
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
siao
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
tomorrow
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
-_- !
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
tomorrow SATURDAY leh
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
lol
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
i need to play comp one leh
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
:B
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
then when got time?
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
LOl!
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
Ehh weekday can?
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
or u ppl go bukit panjang plaza next fri
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
yeah lor weekday lah
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
weekday cannot use comp then go
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
._.
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
where the hell is that
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
at bukit panjang
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
west mall sua
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
):
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
WEST MALL
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
I DONT CARE
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
damm near my school ah
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
NOOOO
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
cause near yr school wat
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
._.
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
hey xuan
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
ask xuann vote
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
xuan xuan
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
xuannnnnnn
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
??
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
okay she died, AGAIN.
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
yeshhh?
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
damn.
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
XUANN BUKIT PANJANG PLAZA OR WEST MALL?
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
lol
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
was smsaing
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
WEST MALL !!!!!!!!!!!
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
):
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
smsasing LOL
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
smsing**
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
smsAsing LOL
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
you cute la xuan
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
smacking**
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
answer me can?
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
nahh, SMSING!
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
yesh??
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
._.
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
ans whuddd?
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
LOL !!!!!
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
laugh die
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
LOL ?
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
The trip?!
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
XUANN BUKIT PANJANG PLAZA OR WEST MALL?
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
SERENA MUST BE smACKING HER HEAD NOW
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
all the better
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
smack harder
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
LOL
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
I ANYTHING [:
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
ANSWER
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
U ARE THE ONLY ONE LEFT
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
XUANN BUKIT PANJANG PLAZA OR WEST MALL?
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
lol
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
Hmmm
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
*considers*
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
._.
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
*&considers again*
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
what about lot 1 :o
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
or somewhere else
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
or my house
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
(!!)
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
OK
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
LOT1
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
wat the..
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
LOL
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
O_O
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
IDK HOW GO
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
!!
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
i anyhow say de
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
OMG
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
me too
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
@_@ !!
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
xuan you must bring us
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
):
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
meet at peihwa
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
:B
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
LOL
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
no way\
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
like little kids?
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
MMHMM !
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
that means going to my house
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
i'm like a 2-year-old, right, SERENA ?!
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
and going bk home takes a long time
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
YEAH
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
LOL
haha :D
that's it.
ima bathe.
CIAOS :O
gonna bathe soon :o
haha just now played audi lor.
awhile only.
( later continue :B )
then right.
played with gucci.
forgot her rl name.
and forgot how many dashes there are in her ign !_!
okay whatever.
then,
nothing much happened lor :o
this is what's happening.
convo between me,
xuan,
and Serena.
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
MINDYYYY
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
OH NO
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
ITS THE MONSTER
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
NO
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
RUN
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
u say u cannot go on9
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
hey jelly is nice
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
tried before ?
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
HUH??
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
LOL XUAN IS LOST
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
HARHAR
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
:B
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
Lol
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
eh serena
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
Yeah, LOST!
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
im a good girl
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
wat jelly?
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
so today can play
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
LMAO ! was being random.
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
chey
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
:B.
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
good girl *coughs*
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
REALLY !!!!!!!!!
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
IM LIKE SO LOVABLE ):
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
so good girl lor
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
right xuan ?!
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
>_>
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
...
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
dot simi dot
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
): <
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
xuann?
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
OMG
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
DID SHE DIE
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
IN FRONT OF THE COMP ?!
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
D:
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
-.-
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
paiseh
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
I blog hopping X:
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
oh yay she's ALIVEEEEEEEE !
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
ALIVE !
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
ALIVE !
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
ALIVE !
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
LOL!
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
HALLELUJAH
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
Sian
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
Want to go out tg??
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
when :o
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
when?
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
anytime [:
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
HAHA i asked first
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
-.-
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
she ain't no-oh respondin'
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
Lol
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
did she dai again ?!
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
okay she's alive
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
ALIVEEEEE !!
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
No
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
HAHA
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
HA WHAT HA
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
NOT FUNNY
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
okay funny lah funny
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
HAHA
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
*gives an active response*
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
YAY!
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
{:
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
._.
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
omg now serena died.
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
YAY (!!!!!!!!)
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
Lol
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
LOL.
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
._.
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
SERENAZXC.
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
eh xuan
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
HEY SERENA??
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
?
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
when go out
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
go where
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
what time
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
with who
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
anytime [:
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
why go out
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
how go out
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
LOL
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
WALK??!
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
no i going take bus ..
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
LOL ._.
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
SERENA (!!!!!!!!)
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
i think she tio stroke liao
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
then now she in front of the compo
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
comp*
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
LOL
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
the eye like that -> O_O
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
and not moving
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
HARHAR !!
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
HAHAAAA
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
that's what she gets for giving me this -> ...
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
SERENA LO (!!)
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
SEEEEEEEREEEEEEENAAAAAAAA !!!
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
wa seriously mati
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
OH NO
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
ehhh sry sry
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
SHE'S ALIVE
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
DAMN IT
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
):
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
LOL!
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
west mall or where ;o
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
i watching vid
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
tmr?
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
siao
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
tomorrow
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
-_- !
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
tomorrow SATURDAY leh
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
lol
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
i need to play comp one leh
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
:B
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
then when got time?
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
LOl!
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
Ehh weekday can?
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
or u ppl go bukit panjang plaza next fri
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
yeah lor weekday lah
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
weekday cannot use comp then go
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
._.
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
where the hell is that
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
at bukit panjang
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
west mall sua
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
):
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
WEST MALL
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
I DONT CARE
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
damm near my school ah
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
NOOOO
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
cause near yr school wat
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
._.
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
hey xuan
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
ask xuann vote
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
xuan xuan
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
xuannnnnnn
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
??
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
okay she died, AGAIN.
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
yeshhh?
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
damn.
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
XUANN BUKIT PANJANG PLAZA OR WEST MALL?
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
lol
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
was smsaing
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
WEST MALL !!!!!!!!!!!
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
):
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
smsasing LOL
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
smsing**
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
smsAsing LOL
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
you cute la xuan
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
smacking**
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
answer me can?
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
nahh, SMSING!
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
yesh??
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
._.
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
ans whuddd?
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
LOL !!!!!
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
laugh die
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
LOL ?
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
The trip?!
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
XUANN BUKIT PANJANG PLAZA OR WEST MALL?
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
SERENA MUST BE smACKING HER HEAD NOW
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
all the better
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
smack harder
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
LOL
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
I ANYTHING [:
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
ANSWER
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
U ARE THE ONLY ONE LEFT
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
XUANN BUKIT PANJANG PLAZA OR WEST MALL?
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
lol
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
Hmmm
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
*considers*
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
._.
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
*&considers again*
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
what about lot 1 :o
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
or somewhere else
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
or my house
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
(!!)
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
OK
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
LOT1
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
wat the..
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
LOL
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
O_O
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
IDK HOW GO
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
!!
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
i anyhow say de
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
OMG
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
me too
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
@_@ !!
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
xuan you must bring us
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
):
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
meet at peihwa
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
:B
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
LOL
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
no way\
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
like little kids?
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
MMHMM !
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
that means going to my house
I'd forgive you, but I can't ; says:
i'm like a 2-year-old, right, SERENA ?!
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
and going bk home takes a long time
逢いたくても逢いたくても,待ってるから ただ忘れないで,ここにいるよ 忘れないで dbskforever-jaemin.bs.com says:
YEAH
what it seems to be in the past doesn't seems to be what it is now says:
LOL
haha :D
that's it.
ima bathe.
CIAOS :O

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home