Hah,
my number of posts are catching up with 1E4's ! :D
Okay anyway,
had tuition -.-
Chinese.
And.
The most interesting part of it was,
I accidentally spit-ted saliva on the teacher :D
I wanted to cough, and didn't want to open my mouth :\
so I coughed with my mouth closed,
and I went " peffffffffffffffffft "
and the saliva went PEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !
Okay lah, drama a bit.
But really,
it was fun LOL !
Then he gave me a O.o
and I was like, " Sorry, sorry. "
and the girl beside me was like laughing ):
NOT FUNNY LAH WALAO (!!!!!!!!!!!!)
):
then right !
the teacher say cannot speak English in his damned Chinese class.
then he himself speak English.
Then I was like,
in Chinese,
saying, " Eh teacher, cannot speak English. "
Then guess what he said ?
" Teacher can ma, you all learning Chinese, not me. "
WTF -_-
then after I spit my beautiful saliva at the teacher,
I ACCIDENTALLY, REALLY ACCIDENTALLY,
spoke English.
Then he was like,
giving me that look,
and I knew what he meant,
so I was like,
" Sorry sorry. "
Then he gave that look again.
And I remembered sorry was English.
SHIT LAH LOL.
Then I was like,
" Dui bu qi dui bu qi."
-.- !
Stupid lol.
:\
Kinda bored,
maybe ask Charmaine play maple with me or go audi :o
CIAOS !
LOVE,
Rock. <3
P.S. Rock rocks.
my number of posts are catching up with 1E4's ! :D
Okay anyway,
had tuition -.-
Chinese.
And.
The most interesting part of it was,
I accidentally spit-ted saliva on the teacher :D
I wanted to cough, and didn't want to open my mouth :\
so I coughed with my mouth closed,
and I went " peffffffffffffffffft "
and the saliva went PEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !
Okay lah, drama a bit.
But really,
it was fun LOL !
Then he gave me a O.o
and I was like, " Sorry, sorry. "
and the girl beside me was like laughing ):
NOT FUNNY LAH WALAO (!!!!!!!!!!!!)
):
then right !
the teacher say cannot speak English in his damned Chinese class.
then he himself speak English.
Then I was like,
in Chinese,
saying, " Eh teacher, cannot speak English. "
Then guess what he said ?
" Teacher can ma, you all learning Chinese, not me. "
WTF -_-
then after I spit my beautiful saliva at the teacher,
I ACCIDENTALLY, REALLY ACCIDENTALLY,
spoke English.
Then he was like,
giving me that look,
and I knew what he meant,
so I was like,
" Sorry sorry. "
Then he gave that look again.
And I remembered sorry was English.
SHIT LAH LOL.
Then I was like,
" Dui bu qi dui bu qi."
-.- !
Stupid lol.
:\
Kinda bored,
maybe ask Charmaine play maple with me or go audi :o
CIAOS !
LOVE,
Rock. <3
P.S. Rock rocks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home