Sunday, February 1, 2009

YESTERDAY I GAMBLED.
ONE WORD.
no, not one word.
three words ?
OKAY.
the only thing I can say is,
" lol " ._.
Is like damn funny lah! :D
lol.
lol.
lol.
blackjack like no fun alr.
then we played in between.
then,
start with 11 people,
each person start with 20cents.
then right,
in the middle of the round become around $200 ! $_$
SO MUCH LAH LOR.
I took picture lol. :B.
Then,
I earned about $30+ :D
so now about $60 lor.
nice lah.
later gambling again hah :D
with my father's friends and families and yeah.
more fun today,
I guess :o
last week play with them,
damn fun :D
ahha.
talked to Cherie,
she asked me some maths question how to do,
I tell her I don't even know do which one ahhaha.
-_-.
Okaaaaay,
nothing much more to post :\
ima go change my xuann to pebble and Serena to stone :D
ciaos.
Love,
ROCK :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home