Saturday, February 7, 2009

Today,
woke up at about 7+ ?
and rolled on the bed for 1 hour plus ?
Then finally decided to wake up.
and play comp.
whoopee.
then.
played audi with leen.
then.
yeah.
Shaun having some problems with his comp.
hahaha.
._.
not like I can do anything about it.
Oh,
and.
I really,
really,
really,
really,
REALLY,
miss primary school life.
run around and scream and shout.
taking out handphone in class.
writing autographbooks.
talking total rubbish with Serena, ZhiXuan, ZiTing, Denise, Etien, HuiSee, JiaHui, XueQi, and overall the clique.
I miss all that.
I miss our school canteen.
Remember,
the whole group sits together at one table.
Sometimes I'd sit with Eileen and her gang.
You know,
those good friends,
Glenvicia, Isabelle.
Yeah.
And sometimes during recess,
I'd run around finding Stella.
And we'd talk for a while,
about guys,
then I'd go back to my clique,
and she'd go back to hers,
and sometimes my clique'd chase each other around,
screaming,
shouting,
then Zhi Xuan would be like asking us to stop.
and !
That Abel,
always kacheow us.
Then..
everything.
and the boys of hope 6,
they're like so joker.
Ms Loh also.
I miss everything.
Seriously everything.
Call me slow,
but it just hit me that,
we're never going to have all that again.
Right now I'd say secondary school life sucks a lot compared to primary school.
Maybe it's just the start.
But in any way..
I still miss everyone and everything in primary school.
And,
Eileen and Serena,
I don't care if you two fight,
because.
both are you are my best friends.
So ..
Yeah.
:o
Ciaos.



P.S.
I LOVE HOPE SIX.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home