For someone really special:
If you* are reading this,
you'd know how I felt.
You told me,
I had VERY nice handwriting.
And then,
you said,
people with nice handwriting are ugly, huh?
Not that I want to fight,
fall out,
kick,
punch,
kill,
murder,
slaughter,
or slap you,
but it's very,
depressing,
you get it?
And you think you're that pretty yourself?
Please.
I don't want this to affect our current ..
relationship.
But I also don't want this to go on,
and if you ask OUR other friends to gang with you against me,
you WATCH OUT.
Hold on a sec,
you won't be able to once I gouge out your eyeballs.
Yeah,
so shut your fucking lameass crap, okay?
Thanks, A LOT.
LOVE,
Mindy.
:)
Keep a smile attached always!
It's Valentine's Day,
anyway.
Just fake the smile, yeah ..?
Okay.
Enough of the stupid vulgarities,
I'm a pure girl. :3.
Okay whatever.
I was thinking of that since that person told me that.
Yeah.
Until now.
Okaaaaaay.
Shot my first bullet for Air Rifle last Wednesday,
was pretty boring that day.
The seniors told us to arrive outside General Office at 2.30pm,
I arrived at 2.32pm,
and they were gone,
thought they were not there yet,
waited like fuck,
saw Chelsea and her friend,
they offerend to bring me to CDANS,
and I did,
( Thanks, guys :D )
Then,
arrived late,
shot my first three bullets of my life,
got dismissed,
was raining,
did homework, at the lobby,
until 6.
So waited for 2 hours?
And then dad came to pick me up,
went to PHPPS to pick up Mark,
I went in my PE attire,
And when the kiddies were released,
I went up to Mark,
saw him talking to a girl ( new discovery ),
brought him to dad's car,
went home.
Yesterday went to West Mall with pebble and stone,
went arcade,
there was this a bit like movie kind of thing?
THEN the chair kept vibrating.
It was damn funny can.
I kept making the " aaaaaaaah " kind of sound,
so it vibrated and yeah, fun. =-= .
then.
walked around,
bought ice milo from the bubble tea shop,
had to treat stone to ice milo too,
went to bus stop,
pebble went back home,
stone and I went to beautyworld,
walked up and down,
looked at the toy shops,
went to the shop & save,
bought some Japanese Green Tea,
didn't see the " no sugar " part,
found the drink too tasty,
gave it to stone,
stone got it,
I needed to go home to take stuff for my maths tuition,
said by to stone who went for piano class,
walked back home,
dad drove me to tuition,
had tuition,
tuition ended at 9,
damn tired,
didn't have lunch until 9,
also no dinner,
so parents took me to macs,
had macs,
went home,
slept.
Today more boring lah.
So should'nt post anything already..
Okay ciaos.
If you* are reading this,
you'd know how I felt.
You told me,
I had VERY nice handwriting.
And then,
you said,
people with nice handwriting are ugly, huh?
Not that I want to fight,
fall out,
kick,
punch,
kill,
murder,
slaughter,
or slap you,
but it's very,
depressing,
you get it?
And you think you're that pretty yourself?
Please.
I don't want this to affect our current ..
relationship.
But I also don't want this to go on,
and if you ask OUR other friends to gang with you against me,
you WATCH OUT.
Hold on a sec,
you won't be able to once I gouge out your eyeballs.
Yeah,
so shut your fucking lameass crap, okay?
Thanks, A LOT.
LOVE,
Mindy.
:)
Keep a smile attached always!
It's Valentine's Day,
anyway.
Just fake the smile, yeah ..?
Okay.
Enough of the stupid vulgarities,
I'm a pure girl. :3.
Okay whatever.
I was thinking of that since that person told me that.
Yeah.
Until now.
Okaaaaaay.
Shot my first bullet for Air Rifle last Wednesday,
was pretty boring that day.
The seniors told us to arrive outside General Office at 2.30pm,
I arrived at 2.32pm,
and they were gone,
thought they were not there yet,
waited like fuck,
saw Chelsea and her friend,
they offerend to bring me to CDANS,
and I did,
( Thanks, guys :D )
Then,
arrived late,
shot my first three bullets of my life,
got dismissed,
was raining,
did homework, at the lobby,
until 6.
So waited for 2 hours?
And then dad came to pick me up,
went to PHPPS to pick up Mark,
I went in my PE attire,
And when the kiddies were released,
I went up to Mark,
saw him talking to a girl ( new discovery ),
brought him to dad's car,
went home.
Yesterday went to West Mall with pebble and stone,
went arcade,
there was this a bit like movie kind of thing?
THEN the chair kept vibrating.
It was damn funny can.
I kept making the " aaaaaaaah " kind of sound,
so it vibrated and yeah, fun. =-= .
then.
walked around,
bought ice milo from the bubble tea shop,
had to treat stone to ice milo too,
went to bus stop,
pebble went back home,
stone and I went to beautyworld,
walked up and down,
looked at the toy shops,
went to the shop & save,
bought some Japanese Green Tea,
didn't see the " no sugar " part,
found the drink too tasty,
gave it to stone,
stone got it,
I needed to go home to take stuff for my maths tuition,
said by to stone who went for piano class,
walked back home,
dad drove me to tuition,
had tuition,
tuition ended at 9,
damn tired,
didn't have lunch until 9,
also no dinner,
so parents took me to macs,
had macs,
went home,
slept.
Today more boring lah.
So should'nt post anything already..
Okay ciaos.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home