Monday, February 9, 2009

hellooooooo.
today,
9th February,
23rd February got common test (!!!!!!!!)
I'm gonna show my mad bitch of my mad maths teacher,
that I can score A1.
MUAAAAAHAHAHA.
SUCKAAAAAZXC.
Okaaaay,
today.
Stayed back for house meeting.
Kinda boring.
Talked to Eunice throughout. lol.
Then!
before the stupid house meeting,
Isabel,
Eunice and the SUPER ENTHU Jesselyn,
chased me around the school,
just to POKE me,
and they managed to, uh,
you know..
get me ?
Yeah.
and I was almost rolling on the floor.
and,
thank you, Eunice,
for tying my shoelaces together when they're from different shoes !_!
Thoughtful of you.
:\
Okay !
thennnnn,
today during Maths.
Ms Tan keep calling Charmaine.
lollll.
Maybe she's lesbian !_!
mmm,
then,
music was lame.
uh.
then.
yeah.
:o
nothing much alr lor.
:B

and..
fuck you,
bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home