I don't know why,
recently,
I keep feeling like,
crying.
For no reason.
Like now.
@_@.
Like when I listen to certain songs.
Goodbye Tonight,
Kiss The Rain,
and some other songzxc.
I wanna cry ):
I miss everything I had.
Define everything? ;
- him,
- best friends,
- primary school life,
- sufficient screaming and shouting all day in school,
- love,
- freedom,
and a lot more.
):
Now that I've lost everything,
I might as well lose my life.
Just that I don't dare to die.
recently,
I keep feeling like,
crying.
For no reason.
Like now.
@_@.
Like when I listen to certain songs.
Goodbye Tonight,
Kiss The Rain,
and some other songzxc.
I wanna cry ):
I miss everything I had.
Define everything? ;
- him,
- best friends,
- primary school life,
- sufficient screaming and shouting all day in school,
- love,
- freedom,
and a lot more.
):
Now that I've lost everything,
I might as well lose my life.
Just that I don't dare to die.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home