Keep listening to Play With Fire by Hilary Duff.
Thank you, Charmaine.
Finding new blogskin :D
Just now audi earned lot lot moolah. $_$ <3 .
Okay lah not a lot.
But 120k like that?
Aiya.
I needed to earn is becauseeeee of the Isabelle Lai.
-.-.
Couple-ed her guy acct,
got 2 hearts already,
I broke right in front of her,
( she didn't mind, in fact she was kinda happy. -.-. )
Then. that's it.
my moolah.
):
Okay. I go and ..
god knows what now.
Ain't feeling so good..
Thank you, Charmaine.
Finding new blogskin :D
Just now audi earned lot lot moolah. $_$ <3 .
Okay lah not a lot.
But 120k like that?
Aiya.
I needed to earn is becauseeeee of the Isabelle Lai.
-.-.
Couple-ed her guy acct,
got 2 hearts already,
I broke right in front of her,
( she didn't mind, in fact she was kinda happy. -.-. )
Then. that's it.
my moolah.
):
Okay. I go and ..
god knows what now.
Ain't feeling so good..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home