Tag replies to be read first,
in case any of you who tagged thinks I'm posting vulgar stuff about you.
Serena: Never mind lah, next time then go out again. ;)
chelsea~: your link? lol. :x
Okay,
first of all,
out of 6 subjects,
I failed 3.
Maths, History and Literature.
At least failed common test lah.
I think my Science add in the class tests and all that whatever shitfuck,
my Science will fly kite.
I'm like bloody lucky lah,
my hmt epic pass.
english is,
yay :D
uh.
homec okay lor.
~_~.
Aiya whatever lah.
There are supposed to be vulgarities right.
Fuck lah.
z.z.
Sibei sian lah.
Because of,
something.
That not ALL of you know.
harhar.
-.-.
Just now went to Charmaine's house redo Literature project.
Then we didn't even do lor LOL.
We were like reading magazines and camwhoring and all.
So fun. :D
Then we play and play and plaaaaay,
about 4+ Cherie and Jannie need go home le LOL.
So we all left lor.
Stupid like hell. -.-.
Thennnnnn I had maths tuitionnnnnnnn,
then I came home.
Yay.
Damn fucked up lah, my results.
And I think Charmaine's really really,
gonna regret linking me to our history project blog,
because if Mdm Goh decides to view our blogs,
and she sees all the vulgarities,
too bad for ME.
and once it's too bad for ME,
and CHARMAINE caused it,
too bad for CHARMAINE.
Makes sense?
DUH.
Lately haven't been smsing Eileen much ):
Hmm, ima gooo audi first.
Lazy to continue posting.
Ciaos.
in case any of you who tagged thinks I'm posting vulgar stuff about you.
Serena: Never mind lah, next time then go out again. ;)
chelsea~: your link? lol. :x
Okay,
first of all,
out of 6 subjects,
I failed 3.
Maths, History and Literature.
At least failed common test lah.
I think my Science add in the class tests and all that whatever shitfuck,
my Science will fly kite.
I'm like bloody lucky lah,
my hmt epic pass.
english is,
yay :D
uh.
homec okay lor.
~_~.
Aiya whatever lah.
There are supposed to be vulgarities right.
Fuck lah.
z.z.
Sibei sian lah.
Because of,
something.
That not ALL of you know.
harhar.
-.-.
Just now went to Charmaine's house redo Literature project.
Then we didn't even do lor LOL.
We were like reading magazines and camwhoring and all.
So fun. :D
Then we play and play and plaaaaay,
about 4+ Cherie and Jannie need go home le LOL.
So we all left lor.
Stupid like hell. -.-.
Thennnnnn I had maths tuitionnnnnnnn,
then I came home.
Yay.
Damn fucked up lah, my results.
And I think Charmaine's really really,
gonna regret linking me to our history project blog,
because if Mdm Goh decides to view our blogs,
and she sees all the vulgarities,
too bad for ME.
and once it's too bad for ME,
and CHARMAINE caused it,
too bad for CHARMAINE.
Makes sense?
DUH.
Lately haven't been smsing Eileen much ):
Hmm, ima gooo audi first.
Lazy to continue posting.
Ciaos.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home