posting again LOL.
Today morning when Charmaine came,
then I was alr at hall mah.
then I took out my maths let her copy. ( Yes, she didn't do her work. )
then,
then,
then,
I saw something in her hair lah.
I thought it was peanut butter LOL.
then I forgot is me or she,
take out the so called peanut butter,
actually is one small snail LOL.
then I was like,
wtf.
then Jeanie and Charmaine and some other girls were like,
crowding around to look at one lump of snail. ( Copyrighted from Shuang Hui )
Then after History class,
don't know why lah,
Charmaine and I pretend to stead LOL.
So funny lor.
thenthen,
from History walk to Maths the time,
we take out the,
SHOULDER pad from our the crumplers ma,
then we take and hit people head.
funny lah -_-
During HPP1 the Shaun,
his mother called him lul.
Ahhhh,
then walking back home the time,
called Eileen. :D
She also going back home.
Then,
we talk about,
________,
and _______ quitting ____,
and __________________________________.
and what my lunch was. :D
Then later she dropped out her battery,
and I thought she hung up on me -.- !
Okaaaay,
I wanna go and,
do something that has nothing,
to do with blogging.
:D
Ciaos,
loveyouguys.
Today morning when Charmaine came,
then I was alr at hall mah.
then I took out my maths let her copy. ( Yes, she didn't do her work. )
then,
then,
then,
I saw something in her hair lah.
I thought it was peanut butter LOL.
then I forgot is me or she,
take out the so called peanut butter,
actually is one small snail LOL.
then I was like,
wtf.
then Jeanie and Charmaine and some other girls were like,
crowding around to look at one lump of snail. ( Copyrighted from Shuang Hui )
Then after History class,
don't know why lah,
Charmaine and I pretend to stead LOL.
So funny lor.
thenthen,
from History walk to Maths the time,
we take out the,
SHOULDER pad from our the crumplers ma,
then we take and hit people head.
funny lah -_-
During HPP1 the Shaun,
his mother called him lul.
Ahhhh,
then walking back home the time,
called Eileen. :D
She also going back home.
Then,
we talk about,
________,
and _______ quitting ____,
and __________________________________.
and what my lunch was. :D
Then later she dropped out her battery,
and I thought she hung up on me -.- !
Okaaaay,
I wanna go and,
do something that has nothing,
to do with blogging.
:D
Ciaos,
loveyouguys.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home