MY LEGS ARE INTACT OMG! :D
After the cross country run,
wasn't really tired lah lol.
Went home and computer-ed all the way! :D
Am I pro, or am I pro?! :D
:D
:D
:D
( Someone's getting a lil' high. )
Okaaaay.
Today had school lor.
Sianzxczxczxc. -.-.
I love HMT so much,
we actually have to stay back for one hour,
just to have HMT lessons.
And please, readers,
NOTICE THE SARCASM. ):
but the teacher quite nice lah :D
funny, lolzxc.
Mm.
Then had tuition.
Only realised when I was eating lunch.
-_-.
Then I was like chewing on the food,
then I was like,
banging the table and,
" OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHITTTTTTTTTTT GOT TUITION TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. "
-_-.
Then went tuition,
then the,
forgot-who-liao keep saying " ohmybeautifulhamster ".
so stupid lah can -.- !
I MET CRAPPYZAP TODAY ! :D
I(L)CRAPPYZAP LOLZXCZXCZXC.
Today met him during Beat Rush event lol.
Went around BR event-ing with Dear Eileen. <3
OMG CRAPPYZAP LOLZXC.
WHY THE BLOODY HELL AM I SO BLOODY OBSESSED WITH HIM,
when I don't even know him.
okay, so Eileen and I,
were like taking turns.
Because we didn't want to win/lose each other.
So, I went first,
and I had to play with CrappyZAP! :D
But he won lor. ( DUH. )
So HE got the cash thing ):
AND I DIDN'T ):
But oh well,
some mad idol of mine got it,
so I didn't really fuck everyone else up :D
My overall grades,
History failed,
Maths and English got B3 I think.
The rest D7 or something.
Who cares.
After the cross country run,
wasn't really tired lah lol.
Went home and computer-ed all the way! :D
Am I pro, or am I pro?! :D
:D
:D
:D
( Someone's getting a lil' high. )
Okaaaay.
Today had school lor.
Sianzxczxczxc. -.-.
I love HMT so much,
we actually have to stay back for one hour,
just to have HMT lessons.
And please, readers,
NOTICE THE SARCASM. ):
but the teacher quite nice lah :D
funny, lolzxc.
Mm.
Then had tuition.
Only realised when I was eating lunch.
-_-.
Then I was like chewing on the food,
then I was like,
banging the table and,
" OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHITTTTTTTTTTT GOT TUITION TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. "
-_-.
Then went tuition,
then the,
forgot-who-liao keep saying " ohmybeautifulhamster ".
so stupid lah can -.- !
I MET CRAPPYZAP TODAY ! :D
I(L)CRAPPYZAP LOLZXCZXCZXC.
Today met him during Beat Rush event lol.
Went around BR event-ing with Dear Eileen. <3
OMG CRAPPYZAP LOLZXC.
WHY THE BLOODY HELL AM I SO BLOODY OBSESSED WITH HIM,
when I don't even know him.
okay, so Eileen and I,
were like taking turns.
Because we didn't want to win/lose each other.
So, I went first,
and I had to play with CrappyZAP! :D
But he won lor. ( DUH. )
So HE got the cash thing ):
AND I DIDN'T ):
But oh well,
some mad idol of mine got it,
so I didn't really fuck everyone else up :D
My overall grades,
History failed,
Maths and English got B3 I think.
The rest D7 or something.
Who cares.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home