Parents in Hong Kong,
so it's a Saturday,
and my dear little brother has his little art class at the Bukit Batok CC.
Walked there lor,
although we could've cab-ed there for like,
$3? -_-
So,
sent him there,
walked back home.
I'm such a nice sister lor :o
I mean, to both my older and younger brother.
Not really caring if you find me a little too 自夸,
but yeah.
My older brother lah,
although in RV,
he doesn't have a freaking sense of shame,
nor responsibility.
It's so fucked up.
He only knows how to play his DotA,
and fix computers ( sometimes. ),
and yeah, that's all.
I bet,
when my parents are away,
he's gonna be attached to his laptop 24/7.
Well, besides Monday,
he's going to ______ with his friends.
Oh well.
Can't do anything about it. :\
I shall just,
audi-audi-audi.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D
Unless,
Eileen comes over to teach me PHOTOSHOPZXC (!!) :D
Actually if she comes on Monday it's better.
Because Marvin'll be away.
Then the mice will play (!)
OH WELLLLLLLLLL.
so it's a Saturday,
and my dear little brother has his little art class at the Bukit Batok CC.
Walked there lor,
although we could've cab-ed there for like,
$3? -_-
So,
sent him there,
walked back home.
I'm such a nice sister lor :o
I mean, to both my older and younger brother.
Not really caring if you find me a little too 自夸,
but yeah.
My older brother lah,
although in RV,
he doesn't have a freaking sense of shame,
nor responsibility.
It's so fucked up.
He only knows how to play his DotA,
and fix computers ( sometimes. ),
and yeah, that's all.
I bet,
when my parents are away,
he's gonna be attached to his laptop 24/7.
Well, besides Monday,
he's going to ______ with his friends.
Oh well.
Can't do anything about it. :\
I shall just,
audi-audi-audi.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D
Unless,
Eileen comes over to teach me PHOTOSHOPZXC (!!) :D
Actually if she comes on Monday it's better.
Because Marvin'll be away.
Then the mice will play (!)
OH WELLLLLLLLLL.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home