Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Oh, what the hell, me again.

yeah,
I know,
I'm imperfect,
I have a fxcking shit load of flaws.
You're so fxcking perfect.
You're changing.
Why .. ?
I miss the old ________ as much as __________ does.
Why can't you just change back to how you were .. ?
Why can't you just shut all the hurt-ing crap you've said .. ?
Why did you still talk to me .. ?
Why did you ____ ___ out with ___________ .. ?
It's obvious,
you've changed because of ____________.
Can't you just be as funny as you were,
as outgoing as you were,
as friendly as you were,
as loveable as you were,
as Mindy's-friend as you were ?
It just hell hurts,
seeing you change for __________.
It's almost impossible for you to change back,
but all I can do is wish,
hope,
dream,
and whatsoever.
Shit life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home