omg.
20 Apr 09, 02:00
Will: my vid is on your blog o_o''' (just discovered stats and data tab) lawl
omgomgomg ._.
HAHA,
I think I got a little too excited over that.
If he ever comes by here again,
he needs to know he's smexaye,
HAHA LOL.
shit,
a bit high.
grrrr.
To Charmaine, Shuang Hui, Cherie, Shaun, whoever.
It's not called emo okay,
it's called tired.
Different k :D
Never talk doesn't mean I'm emo.
MINDY NEVER EMOS.
HAHA.
Maths remedial today lmao.
Because failed the darn Algebra test,
zzz.
okay anyway,
probably won't be posting until weekend,
haha.
I HATE HISTORY! :D
20 Apr 09, 02:00
Will: my vid is on your blog o_o''' (just discovered stats and data tab) lawl
omgomgomg ._.
HAHA,
I think I got a little too excited over that.
If he ever comes by here again,
he needs to know he's smexaye,
HAHA LOL.
shit,
a bit high.
grrrr.
To Charmaine, Shuang Hui, Cherie, Shaun, whoever.
It's not called emo okay,
it's called tired.
Different k :D
Never talk doesn't mean I'm emo.
MINDY NEVER EMOS.
HAHA.
Maths remedial today lmao.
Because failed the darn Algebra test,
zzz.
okay anyway,
probably won't be posting until weekend,
haha.
I HATE HISTORY! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home