YAY, TAG REPLIES!
MUAHAHAHA.
Haaaaaaaaa.
Like finally.
I'm sure everyone who tagged must be waiting.
hahaha.
-.-
lol, I know it's nice. I mean wtf, I found it, of course nice muahaha.
o.o lol. Sorry lah, I'm trynna change. And I think I'm joking. :D
Okay. :D
Yeah yeah, you un-loyal lor, first Show Luo, then become DYT, then Show Luo again. -.-
Thanks so much, you too, don't call me mushroom rabbit face, my dear. :)
Yeah, I got over it, darling. :D Lol, jy lah, love you too. (:
Uhh.. WHEEEEEEEEEEEE! o.o
Haha, thanks tallie. :D
Hey, thanks for tagging. :)
Okay so..
had Maths paper today.
GOD,
IT KILLED ME.
LIKE LITERALLY.
(See, Charmaine, I just used ANOTHER chim word. Hahaha.)
K so after the paper,
went to Shuang Hui's house with Hui Shun and Jeanie.
TO REVISE LITERATURE.
And we did revise okay,
even though I know it's hard to believe,
because there's me around,
heeheehee. :D
Actually,
only Jeanie, Hui Shun and I revised.
Shuang Hui kind of read the stories,
or more like think of somebody.
Okay so,
we were discussing about the ironies of the 3 stories and whatever.
I don't want to sound like a nerd so yeah. :D
We played after we studied.
Like slack?
Went window-blogshopping. :D
And here comes the,
personal-ish part.
______ confessed that she _____ _______,
who _____ ___ _____.
So,
_____ ___ kind of shocked?
So was I, actually.
But really,
there's nothing wrong.
Went home at 4+,
slept.
MUAHAHAHA.
Haaaaaaaaa.
Like finally.
I'm sure everyone who tagged must be waiting.
hahaha.
-.-
3 May 09, 22:37
CHARMAINE♥: Our convo!4 May 09, 12:56
CHARMAINE♥: Niceee song!Haha4 May 09, 12:57
CHARMAINE♥: As in...the PIANO one,hahalol, I know it's nice. I mean wtf, I found it, of course nice muahaha.
4 May 09, 14:03
Glenvicia: Haha. FREAKing vulgar. keepin' it clean.o.o lol. Sorry lah, I'm trynna change. And I think I'm joking. :D
4 May 09, 19:08
Shermaine: Hihihihihihi mindy!!!link me kays anw taqqs(:Okay. :D
4 May 09, 20:21
shuanghui: the recent post si like so nice, cus got my BIG NAME on it:] and even if SHOW LUO is old, he is HOT!!!Yeah yeah, you un-loyal lor, first Show Luo, then become DYT, then Show Luo again. -.-
5 May 09, 15:14
faithfie;D: MUSHROOM RABBIT FACE =D !!!!!!~gdluckforMYE;DThanks so much, you too, don't call me mushroom rabbit face, my dear. :)
5 May 09, 21:51
STELLA: maheeeheeeeeeeeeeeeee :B got over the TEEHEEHEEEHEEEEEEEEEEE disease ? aiyoh, exam now leh. die lorhor ): love yah thougH:D:D:DYeah, I got over it, darling. :D Lol, jy lah, love you too. (:
6 May 09, 15:09
CHARMAINE♥: Wheeeee~ TaggsssUhh.. WHEEEEEEEEEEEE! o.o
6 May 09, 20:16
kuoxuan: yoyo tagged XDHaha, thanks tallie. :D
7 May 09, 12:58
jeanie: yoz mindeeeee!!!! tags!!!Hey, thanks for tagging. :)
Okay so..
had Maths paper today.
GOD,
IT KILLED ME.
LIKE LITERALLY.
(See, Charmaine, I just used ANOTHER chim word. Hahaha.)
K so after the paper,
went to Shuang Hui's house with Hui Shun and Jeanie.
TO REVISE LITERATURE.
And we did revise okay,
even though I know it's hard to believe,
because there's me around,
heeheehee. :D
Actually,
only Jeanie, Hui Shun and I revised.
Shuang Hui kind of read the stories,
or more like think of somebody.
Okay so,
we were discussing about the ironies of the 3 stories and whatever.
I don't want to sound like a nerd so yeah. :D
We played after we studied.
Like slack?
Went window-blogshopping. :D
And here comes the,
personal-ish part.
______ confessed that she _____ _______,
who _____ ___ _____.
So,
_____ ___ kind of shocked?
So was I, actually.
But really,
there's nothing wrong.
Went home at 4+,
slept.
Labels: you're just a wannabe.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home