Saturday, May 2, 2009

Weehee,
TAG REPLIES.


1 May 09, 22:46
CHARMAINE♥: Please support your dear-est friend in SHAUN's blog! Please dun care about jesselyn!
1 May 09, 22:46
CHARMAINE♥: And i dun care for prizes
LOL. You can go check now. :D Okay then you shall not get any. MUAHAHA!

1 May 09, 23:53
'evelyn: hello hello! i linked you! ^^ haha your blog is NC16 luh, so many Fs. :P
lol okay. Sorry neh, I get pissed also okay. :B

2 May 09, 11:21
jeanie: tags
Thanks for tagging. :D <3


Went out for breakfast at West Mall with my parents today morning.
Marvin didn't go because we didn't know if his chickenpox was still contagious,
and Mark had his gayass drawing class.
Not that I'm blaming him for that,
but oh well. :}
Yeah and we were eating,
my dad started to scold(?) me for not studying myself.
-.- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean wtfh lah.
Eat breakfast also need say all these crap.
Okay so after breakfast went to the clinic?
To like write Marvin's, mine and my mum's names,
because we were gonna see the doctor later?
A lot of people lor :o
AND THERE WAS A CUTE GUY THERE OMG LOL! (sorry I'm nuts, Charmaine)
But he wasn't there when we went back about an hour later.
):
Yeah so,
doctor just checked Marvin,
and said he could go back to school on Monday.
And when he was checking then I commented about Marvin's pants,
being a BIT high.
Then the doctor went something like,
"You never see if he got six pack?"
then my dad was like,
"No lah he six bones,"
so wtf can -.-
I say one sentence need comment so much for what (!!!!)
Okay then came back from doctor's,
studied a bit of History with my dad.
SEE I'M SO GUAI!
EVELYN I'M GUAI TOO OKAY!
WEEEEEEEEEHEEHEE.
Yay ciaos.
Heehee.
I(L)DavidArchuleta :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home