Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm on medication. :}

Okay..
Tag replies.


30 Apr 09, 14:20
faithfie;D: today is TAGGING dayy. ;D taggtaggtaggtagg TAGG rabbit FACE.
lol. I know you love my face, hahaha.

30 Apr 09, 18:25
CHARMAINE♥: Cheer up MINDY! I LOVE YOU^^
thanks, love you too. :}

30 Apr 09, 18:47
NATALIEEE: mindy love love uu !
lyt. :)

30 Apr 09, 19:18
shuanghui: i know that. ANyway, CHEER UP. not only you are suffering.
Yeah thanks, and thanks again for copy my line eh. :x

30 Apr 09, 20:03
CHERIE: EVERYDAY IS A NEW DAY, MINDY. :D JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT, WE(CLIQUE) WILL BE THERE FOR YOU. (: SMILE~
Thanks, retard. :D

30 Apr 09, 21:54
jeanie: Mindy cheer up!! ^^ b the old happi mindy again kays??? although we r all sad and stressed now....
Haha ima try, thanks. :)

30 Apr 09, 23:38
mandy: chear up mindy! don't be so upset! parents and life's like this =)
lol. thanks.

1 May 09, 00:34
Glenvicia: Mindy is jealous. RV DOESN'T HAVE DETENTION! Muahahaha.
1 May 09, 00:35
Glenvicia: Lol, Mindy, best luck for your Midyears. Love you lots. Do your best okay... so you can dominate the world and elimnate detention... *thinking too far* haha.
Yeah yeah, I'm jealous. ): thanks, love you too, and I'll dominate the world, YOU'LL SEE! MUAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA. :x


Omgawd lor,
I never expected so many of this-kind-of tags ._.
Thanks everyone.
heeheehee.
:D

Okay yesterday,
wanted to go Jesselyn's house after school,
but my mother didn't allow -.-
It's like wtf lor,
primary school gathering can go,
Jesselyn's house cannot go.
wtfwtfwtf.
Then in the end also cancelled.
Because Eileen couldn't leave her house.
So I went to her house after school.
And she didn't have school yesterday.
):
Okay so only slacked a while,
checked each other's phones ( lol ) ,
send stuff here and there,
then at 4.30 she had a dental appointment,
so she had to leave at about 3 plus ?
and her dad came in and kind of asked her to leave.
So I also had to leave the house lor -.-
So since Shuang Hui's house was opposite Eileen's block,
I decided to gatecrash in,
heehee. :}
So yeah,
but of course I asked if I could go,
but of course they let me in.
(they = Shuang Hui, Hui Shun and JEANIE.)
I mean duh,
I'm so lovable :B
(lmao, bhb --------.--------)
Then they were doing work there,
but when I arrived,
goodbye to their work,
HOHOHO :D
So we kind of started to slack?
Went blog surfing on Shuang Hui's mac,
and wtf,
we found ____'s blog LOL.
Then Shuang Hui read already like very emo.
I mean wtf.
She told me she was over that bloody _________________________________ lor.
Lie to me.
T.T.
Okay anyway right now my brother is played DJMax beside me.
When my T-Shirt is on.
):
I mean the song,
falalalala.
Okay so yesterday,
went back home,
studied with my dad awhile,
then my head hurt-ed like shit.
So,
went to sleep.
Weeheehee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home