Friday, April 24, 2009

Yay TAG REPLIES! :D

23 Apr 09, 16:15
Jeslyn(:: hello...tag... nice blog..nice song

lol thanks? o.o


23 Apr 09, 23:14
STELLA: hey boobies. ps didnt come here tag ony our birthday ;x not allowed to. the second vid, the guy's pants are weird o.o

STELLA: no offence lah x________x

STELLA: HEY YOUYOUYOUYOU .. DJMAX .. ?!

._. lol nvm, and those pants are for shuffling? lmao x.x
and yes, I quitted DJMax, anyway the PSP is Marvin's -.-


24 Apr 09, 06:25
Will: Someone play DJMAX here? lol and Epik High is sick :D

lol, I used to play, and that Stella, weirdo friend of mine, plays. :D yeah, Epik High. Woohoo ._.









WOOHOOOOOO,
I skipped school.
HAHAHA.
But it sucks having fever y'know. ):
Feels so colddddd.
and sore throat and cough and runny nose and headache.
Maybe is chickenpox lor,
because when my mum had it like 2 weeks ago,
she was like scolding me -.-
just back from doctor's,
maid brought me there,
then my dad came.
the doctor super diao lor -.-
he ask me what I was doing there.
then I told him wasting money.
then later he ask me what's wrong with me.
then I was like,
looked at my dad,
then I asked my dad,
"Got fever is it?"
then the doctor started to kind of lecture me? -.-
for not knowing what's with me.
diao much, lol.

YESTERDAY,
whole class had detention. -.-
Because the last week we were "too noisy" while waiting for Ms Yuni.
lol,
partly her fault leh -_-
take so long to come.
then the teacher who gave us detention,
I think she forgot about it?
Until Bernadus/whoever go and find her.
then whole class waited outside the room for like 30 minutes?
then some seniors came to unlock the door :o
and for detention.
we had to make use of some colour papers to make/draw/write something about AWARENESS.
then did with Cherie, Jannie, Hui Shun, Shuang Hui, Charmaine and Shaun.
lol ._.
boring die lor.
then went to Shuang Hui's house to play "complete our Literature project".
okaythat'sitciaos,
tired lah,
damn fever.
grrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home