Heeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Charmaine's hair is SHORT.
But it's okay lah,
just that now her hair's messier when she ties it up,
because some of her hair ain't long enough to be tied up.
Heeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
During English need to sit with that Kai Ler lol.
-.-
He really talks a LOT.
Thanks Farhan for your regards to that. :)
Omgawd I just realised I haven't did my Science.
Fuh-zuck.
Ohwell heehee.
:D
For Maths today,
Ms Tan "stormed out" of the class. -.-
She just stand outside the classroom a while lor.
And when she did that,
I put my shoe on Cherie's table,
heeheehee. >:D
AND I SAW YOU LAUGHING, SHAUN!!!!!!!!!
Okay maybe it wasn't at me.
Heehee never minddddddddddd :D
MUSIC TEST TODAAAAAAAAY,
got 2/3 for the C to C thing ._.
I mean wtf,
I was like kanchiong lor,
even though Mr Nick re-tested me.
):
Then my fingers kept shaking -.- !!
So yeah,
there went my full marks.
T.T
Hmm History,
basically it was boring like nuts,
except JESSELYN kicked/whatever my butt -.-
So for the Science project,
Jeanie and Charmaine came my house today heehee. :D
Cherie didn't come because she had tuition,
which would start at 6,
and now it's only like 5 something.
Oh well.
So yeah,
we did the project?
-.-
Then sent Charmaine and Jeanie down,
brought Jeanie to the bus-stop,
and walked back.
AND TAG REPLIES!
All for My dear Glenvicia.
:D
Charmaine's hair is SHORT.
But it's okay lah,
just that now her hair's messier when she ties it up,
because some of her hair ain't long enough to be tied up.
Heeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
During English need to sit with that Kai Ler lol.
-.-
He really talks a LOT.
Thanks Farhan for your regards to that. :)
Omgawd I just realised I haven't did my Science.
Fuh-zuck.
Ohwell heehee.
:D
For Maths today,
Ms Tan "stormed out" of the class. -.-
She just stand outside the classroom a while lor.
And when she did that,
I put my shoe on Cherie's table,
heeheehee. >:D
AND I SAW YOU LAUGHING, SHAUN!!!!!!!!!
Okay maybe it wasn't at me.
Heehee never minddddddddddd :D
MUSIC TEST TODAAAAAAAAY,
got 2/3 for the C to C thing ._.
I mean wtf,
I was like kanchiong lor,
even though Mr Nick re-tested me.
):
Then my fingers kept shaking -.- !!
So yeah,
there went my full marks.
T.T
Hmm History,
basically it was boring like nuts,
except JESSELYN kicked/whatever my butt -.-
So for the Science project,
Jeanie and Charmaine came my house today heehee. :D
Cherie didn't come because she had tuition,
which would start at 6,
and now it's only like 5 something.
Oh well.
So yeah,
we did the project?
-.-
Then sent Charmaine and Jeanie down,
brought Jeanie to the bus-stop,
and walked back.
AND TAG REPLIES!
All for My dear Glenvicia.
:D
27 Apr 09, 16:36
Glenvicia: Mindy! See I so qianbian. Tag just after you reply ;DD
27 Apr 09, 16:36
Glenvicia: Wheeeeheeeheee! Minduh the looooooooserrrr! :)
7 Apr 09, 16:37
Glenvicia: Oh shit I can't call you loser. Later you won't call me tall anymore :(
27 Apr 09, 16:38
Glenvicia: OMG! There's a heart beside my name. ily too!
._. lol, you ARE qianbian. And nice save, tallie.
Heehee, the heart was there all along, darling. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home