adrenaline running through my veins
Today was, well, hell like always.
Shuang Hui and Jingyi taught me how to fold stars, thanks :)
Folded 70 throughout the day when we only needed about 10 per person.
Folding stars for CIP, cool lah.
During recess some air rifle senior sms'ed me and asked me to meet Mrs Chan along with Shi Jun.
That's stressful enough,
and yet:
1. I asked the senior a question and she didn't reply my sms;
2. How was I supposed to find Shi Jun?
3. I already quitted that CCA.
4. I was zzzzing pissed already.
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ lah. -_-
For the HOM period was kind of fun :)
Watched them dance and Ms Yee asked me to join in but I didn't even intend to help out at the booth for HOM day.
And Faith, I didn't see their dance lah okay~
So stop asking me what my class is doing :\
After school stayed back for a while to have lunch,
with netballers, Hui Shun, Mandy and the (Jesselyn's full name).
Mr Andy came and kp'ed us at the canteen when everybody in the canteen was having lunch,
because there were people upstairs taking their O's :\
Went home with Jesselyn because the rest needed to stay back.
Jesselyn had her piano thingy thing thing.
Had tuition with Faith,
quite fun :)
Tomorrow I'll be buying those paper strips to fold stars.
My new hobby. HAHA.
Fine, maybe not.
But it'll last for a little while.
Shuang Hui and Jingyi taught me how to fold stars, thanks :)
Folded 70 throughout the day when we only needed about 10 per person.
Folding stars for CIP, cool lah.
During recess some air rifle senior sms'ed me and asked me to meet Mrs Chan along with Shi Jun.
That's stressful enough,
and yet:
1. I asked the senior a question and she didn't reply my sms;
2. How was I supposed to find Shi Jun?
3. I already quitted that CCA.
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ lah. -_-
For the HOM period was kind of fun :)
Watched them dance and Ms Yee asked me to join in but I didn't even intend to help out at the booth for HOM day.
And Faith, I didn't see their dance lah okay~
So stop asking me what my class is doing :\
After school stayed back for a while to have lunch,
with netballers, Hui Shun, Mandy and the (Jesselyn's full name).
Mr Andy came and kp'ed us at the canteen when everybody in the canteen was having lunch,
because there were people upstairs taking their O's :\
Went home with Jesselyn because the rest needed to stay back.
Jesselyn had her piano thingy thing thing.
Had tuition with Faith,
quite fun :)
Tomorrow I'll be buying those paper strips to fold stars.
My new hobby. HAHA.
Fine, maybe not.
But it'll last for a little while.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home