Thursday, October 22, 2009

when the world was falling apart

Charmaine's only going back to school next Monday :\
School was relatively boring today.
Hang on, I want to change that sentence.
School was as boring as **** today.
Yeah, that's better :)
Right, I'm just being lame.
Like I always am.

The most important thing that happened today is that there's a change in Jesselyn's name.
Bloody richass KL/WF lover spastic bimbo sucker loser retarded retard momo white bloody red faced hamster pig queen of nuts and bj.
Credits to Shaun for editing.
And Jesselyn, I do credit.
Remember that,
bloody richass KL/WF lover spastic bimbo sucker loser retarded retard momo white bloody red faced hamster pig queen of nuts and bj :)

After school went to West Mall with Jesselyn.
And I'm lazy to copy paste her stupid gay long name, urgh -.-
Shall not say what we went there for,
lest some people find out something.
Right, this is starting to sound really wrong.
61'ed home around 2.30.
Took same bus as Baowen.

Update done,
wanted to rant but kind of tired.
Ciao :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home