why does love always feel like a battlefield
This skin a bit screwed like the previous.
Will change soon, weewt.
No school again today,
marking days rock :)
But getting back the results, killer.
Done nothing much at home except use the computer.
Finished the Japanese Hana Kimi,
and as Charmaine the great (not that I mean it, but yeah) said,
it's way better than the Taiwan version :D
But I like the Taiwan actors better.
Not racist, it's preference >:@
Recently have been watching a lot of Fahrenheit-on-game-shows-related things.
Hahaha and now I can successfully understand all of them without english subtitles.
But I still don't want to be in Higher Chinese next year, grrrrrrr.
(If Mr Wang manages to pass by here, PLEASE KICK ME OUT OF HIGHER CHINESE)
Ok whatever I'm just being lame -.-
Tomorrow getting back papers,
need to be mentally prepared yo :<
Hope can pass all subjects,
and as said, hope.
So yeah I doubt I will :(
Oh and I need a new wallet.
The thing to pull the zip totally broke :O
That's it, ciao :)
Will change soon, weewt.
No school again today,
marking days rock :)
But getting back the results, killer.
Done nothing much at home except use the computer.
Finished the Japanese Hana Kimi,
and as Charmaine the great (not that I mean it, but yeah) said,
it's way better than the Taiwan version :D
But I like the Taiwan actors better.
Not racist, it's preference >:@
Recently have been watching a lot of Fahrenheit-on-game-shows-related things.
Hahaha and now I can successfully understand all of them without english subtitles.
But I still don't want to be in Higher Chinese next year, grrrrrrr.
(If Mr Wang manages to pass by here, PLEASE KICK ME OUT OF HIGHER CHINESE)
Ok whatever I'm just being lame -.-
Tomorrow getting back papers,
need to be mentally prepared yo :<
Hope can pass all subjects,
and as said, hope.
So yeah I doubt I will :(
Oh and I need a new wallet.
The thing to pull the zip totally broke :O
That's it, ciao :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home