Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Put my heart on the line

I think next time I'll reply tags via post.
Because my tagboard is so darn small :\
Or maybe if I feel like replying through whatever I like.
Hahahaha.
Ok not funny.

Today was Maths paper,
and we had Paper 1 and Paper 2 consecutively (sp?) and yeah I died twice.
Feel like I'm gonna fail :(
Yesterday was Geog,
and gosh that was worse.
I anyhow scribbled some crap, so kinda expecting myself to fail.
Actually I didn't bring compass,
so the oh-so-cute Ruth lent me her extra :D
Yeah so I'm just pai ma pi-ing hahahhaa.
And we didn't need the compass in the paper -.-

After maths took bus with Faith.
And was on the same bus with a lodda people lah.
Ruth, Yiling, Hongwei, Evan, and I don't really care who else there was o_o
She stopped at my stop today,
because she had tuition at Toh Yi so we went to 7-11 to buy some food,
went to the playground near primary school back gate.
(Btw I'm not mentioning PH because of Faith)
Then we talked and yeh :D
Was walking off from the playground then this guy from China I think..
He looked a bit weird?
And he asked where to buy food or something o.o
Just told him hahah.

Sent Faith upstairs to her tuition place,
and I had to see her to the door because she had Galeophobia/Ailurophobia/Gatophobia,
AND YES I

KNOW THAT IS VERY VERY VERY CHIM! :D
Check dictionary yourself :3
Then after that walked home.

Tomorrow's Science,
better mug a little later :|
And currently there are some of my brother's friends at my house..
So can't use computer for long >:(
Because they're gonna DotA.
Gahhhhhhhhhhh :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home