Wednesday, September 23, 2009

You made me believe

"... In school, the teacher asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. I said I wanted to be happy. They said I didn't understand the question. I said they didn't understand life."
- Source unknown
Skipped swimming yesterday, was pretty much boring.
Jannie and Jesselyn also didn't swim,
so we just slacked :-)
For pictures,
click here.
(See, Jesselyn? I'm promoting your blog)

Anyway, during Geography yesterday,
Wee Foong kicked my butt -.-
Literally lor.
Because I was sticking out my butt when I was talking to Shuang Hui.
(wasn't really sticking out my butt but oh well hahahaha, only got myself to blame)
After school had tuition,
new tuition centre,
with Faith :)
Maths tuition, awesome.
Was super quiet plz.
Plus, is way better than my maths tuition on Friday!
Friday's suck ttm.

Today during English we had to write some gay poem,
I wrote about how much I hated BOF, HAHAHA!
Actually I don't hate it lah ok,
just to piss Jesselyn or Jeanie off.
And Jesselyn didn't get pissed,
so mission fail ):
Haha anyway today was ok..
During Art,
God knows why Mr Azhar wasn't there.
And the T.A. was gay LOL!
But he let some of us listen to music,
and thanks Bernardus and Hong Wei!
For lending Cherie and I your earpiece(s).
Speaking of earpiece, I lost mine. Grrrrr. :\
Stayed back after school for the maths test that I didn't take,
or to put it nicer-ly,
for the maths test I could not take because I was absent.
Took with Jesselyn, the paper was 30 minutes,
but finished quite quickly, I guess.
Quite easy, not to be hao lian though :D
After test had lunch,
tried the laksa in school,
tasted quite, QUITE horrible.
Jesselyn had porridge. (made during Home Ec.)
Btw the West Mall laksa is waaaaaaaay better :-)

Came home, slept until about 6 or 7.
And I have completely no idea why I started to cry after I woke up.
And I woke up because my little brother came home and he started to talk,
but it was actually shouting you see,
but such an idiotic asshole won't know that he woke someone else up! :)
Now you people should know why I'm diagnosing myself with 'emotionally unstable' kind of things.

Tomorrow's Farhan's birthday!
And yesterday was Azfah's.
Gonna have some surprise partaye for Farhan >:D
Well it's already 10+,
so I doubt he'd come by here :o
And if he does..
Then I'm doomed :|

Shall go off now,
still very tired.
Geog test tmrw, gambatte \m/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home