Thursday, September 3, 2009

First of all,
happy belated birthday(s) to Danson Tang and Jiro Wang :-)
Also,
congratulations to Jiro for passing his driving license.
At least I think that's what it is.
And he took just 3 minutes to pass it when people take 30 minutes on average.
So cool loh! 8)

Didn't update for like two days,
because my mum kp a lot :\
Right anyway,
the healthy snack competition crap was yesterday,
and I think it's quite obvious we're going to lose pretty badly because of 1E3 and 1E1 and 1E2.
So Charmaine and I cut our thumbs,
took a picture of our plasters and whatever that was,
but lazy upload hahahaha.
So yeah, like that lor.

Nothing much to update I guess,
might be changing skin later.
Watching KO One Special now :-)
Super funny! :D
K ciaos I LOVE YOU AARON HAHAHAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home