Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Laughing so hard it hurts like hell

Common test, I pwnt yooohz.

Okay not really -.-
All the subjects were quite difficult,
except Chinese.
And got back the Chinese class test today!
Not to boast but HAH!
I got higher than Shuang Hui for once :D
30/50 woohoo.

Nothing much happened on Monday and yesterday.
Yesterday went swimming, tired like shiaz.
At night for some reason I (cried) like sheeeeeez,
oh well hahaha.
Today too,
just that what happened today's more, well, fresh :\

So todaaaay,
last day of common tests!
Had art before test,
painted the bunny.
It looks so totally screwed up luh plz,
I bet Mr Azhar will die scoring it. -.-
After geog paper was DnT,
had DnT paper,
it was only 2 pages!
But sure to fail, HAHAHA.
After DnT went for Chinese and yeah, went home with Ruth and Faith.
And Faith,
it's alright k!
Don't think too much. :)
Reached home,
had lunch,
watched TV and slept a little while,
woke up,
watched TV again.
My life rocks, woohoo -.-
Yeah that's about it.

Also, I've realised the difference between primary and secondary school friends.
Not hinting to any of you about anything,
but I really really really x230498203948109348230.74293874231 prefer primary to secondary school.
Well, because in secondary school,
some people are total fuckers and they screw up your life.
Shall reply tags next time, k.
And Ruth,
I really don't (fucking) like Kelway anymore kk, that was 7 months ago ty. -.-


Shall end here,
time to "sleep".
I know I'm unappreciative but,
my mother so fucking rocks at kp-ing me! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home