Childish fuck
Oh my ****, is blogger screwed or is blogger screwed.
Hell screwed luh plz.
I shall update, anyway. :O
Morning felt a bit the moody because,
well,
not because of well,
well,
WELL,
but because of somebody and I shall not mention who.
And it's not any of you out there reading kkz. :D
Geography was,
let's see,
boring,
but I'm so happy wheeeeeeeee,
I got 15/15 for the test! ^^v
But it's open-book test so nothing much to be proud of :\
I mean almost everyone got full marks luh plz.
(Yes, I'm starting to "luh plz" a lot)
Then Literature was the sheez manz.
Had common test today!
That !@$*&@(#*$ Mr Nicholas always never tells us when got common test ):
That a-hole, grrrrrrrr.
Actually there's nothing to study so,
hahaha oh well :D
Then had recess,
wanted to sit with Faith but I didn't sit with her because I don't know. :O
Then had art!
Continued with the sculpture! :D
Maybe will update picture when blogger isn't so screwed.
The rabbit + pig thing is so cute luh plz~
And I left my wallet in art room -.-
Then I only realised during Maths which was last period hahaha.
Yes I'm slow, I know k.
Right then after Maths went with Cherie, Jannie and Germaine to get my wallet.
Then art room closed,
went upstairs to call Mr Azhar's ext. number.
He said at 3 then can open ._.
So went for Conversational Malay first :O
Boring as usual, hahaha.
K then at 3 went down, Mr Azhar wasn't there yet.
But got some seniors there :O
Then one of them let Jannie and I in! ^^
Then I got back my wallet wheeeeee~
After Malay went home with Rui Qi after waiting for Charlotte.
But she took tooooooooo long, you see :\
Right imma go now ciaos! :)
Hell screwed luh plz.
I shall update, anyway. :O
Morning felt a bit the moody because,
well,
not because of well,
well,
WELL,
but because of somebody and I shall not mention who.
And it's not any of you out there reading kkz. :D
Geography was,
let's see,
boring,
but I'm so happy wheeeeeeeee,
I got 15/15 for the test! ^^v
But it's open-book test so nothing much to be proud of :\
I mean almost everyone got full marks luh plz.
(Yes, I'm starting to "luh plz" a lot)
Then Literature was the sheez manz.
Had common test today!
That !@$*&@(#*$ Mr Nicholas always never tells us when got common test ):
That a-hole, grrrrrrrr.
Actually there's nothing to study so,
hahaha oh well :D
Then had recess,
wanted to sit with Faith but I didn't sit with her because I don't know. :O
Then had art!
Continued with the sculpture! :D
Maybe will update picture when blogger isn't so screwed.
The rabbit + pig thing is so cute luh plz~
And I left my wallet in art room -.-
Then I only realised during Maths which was last period hahaha.
Yes I'm slow, I know k.
Right then after Maths went with Cherie, Jannie and Germaine to get my wallet.
Then art room closed,
went upstairs to call Mr Azhar's ext. number.
He said at 3 then can open ._.
So went for Conversational Malay first :O
Boring as usual, hahaha.
K then at 3 went down, Mr Azhar wasn't there yet.
But got some seniors there :O
Then one of them let Jannie and I in! ^^
Then I got back my wallet wheeeeee~
After Malay went home with Rui Qi after waiting for Charlotte.
But she took tooooooooo long, you see :\
Right imma go now ciaos! :)
Labels: pissed

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home