Rockets
Hi I'm back!
(Wonder Girls, we're back!)
(From where? o.o)
Right, lame.
Gosh :O
Haven't been updating much because I'm playing some maple private server :D
SO FUN PLZ.
And Charmaine,
it's not called cheat ):
Hmm,
nothing much interesting happened, I guess.
Didn't go for OC,
becuz, well,
I'm not in performing arts ^^
Shall post about yesterday yesterday :O
Super the fun! :D
Actually wanted to go with Jia Hui they all,
but I last minute then realised that I was going back to Pei Hwa,
so went with Eileen and company :\
That day had science remedial,
so had to zoom home and bathe and change.
Then later walked to Pei Hwa there,
met Leen and Isabelle + Joyce.
Then Beverly and Gracia were also there :O
Saw Zoei, Renee, Joshua o.o, Yong Kiat and a lot more people lah :\
61-ed to West Mall,
Gracia and Bev went home.
Then Leen, Isabelle, Joyce, and mee,
went library look for Rachel :P
She was like so the engrossed in her book lah plz.
We were standing beside her and she only realised after a minute.
Hahahah so cute 8)
Then went KFC!
And then I think Glenvicia and Xue Wei came.
Took some pictures with someone's camera (cough),
and yeah.
Then Isabelle, Leen and I went to Leen's house first,
because Glenvicia, Joyce and the noob at Halo 1 Rockets aka Leoi Xue Wei were waiting for Lisa :O
Then Isabelle and Leen played Sims ._.
Joyce was..
Sitting on the floor O:
I read magazines, whee.
Isabelle sent Leen's maid to buy McFlurry.
Kope-ed some, heh.
Later Glenvicia and Xue Wei and Lisa came, wheeeee.
Then Xue Wei and Isabelle played Halo :\
Isabelle super the LUCKY at rockets luh plz.
Wanted to gang Isabelle with Xue Wei but needed to go home ):
So yeah,
bus-ed home.
Glenvicia sent me to the bus-stop y'know! :O
Thanks, lovely :D
Hmm,
yesterday went to Uncle PH's house! ^^
Not really very the fun but ok luh :O
At first us kids went playground,
then they were jumping and whatever,
then Marvin and Axel were just talking about god knows what.
So went back to the house first :\
Did some maths!
And watched Ratatouille at the same time, hahaha.
Then after that we played Charades.
Just that it's a bit reversed.
Like,
if group 1 guesses correctly what group 2 is acting out,
group 2 gets the points :D
Yeah,
then in the end was tie,
I think.
Then later asked us kids to go into groups,
and plan where we go/what to do during December holidays,
and in cause you readers don't know,
we go overseas together most of the time :\
During holidays.
Okay so me, Daryl, Marvin, Aaron (not Yan) in one group :\
So yeah,
Daryl was super the creative HAHAHA!
We are going to the Moon,
and having picnics and whatever lah LOL!
Overall was super funny :D
Then went back home, whee!
(Wonder Girls, we're back!)
(From where? o.o)
Right, lame.
Gosh :O
Haven't been updating much because I'm playing some maple private server :D
SO FUN PLZ.
And Charmaine,
it's not called cheat ):
Hmm,
nothing much interesting happened, I guess.
Didn't go for OC,
becuz, well,
I'm not in performing arts ^^
Shall post about yesterday yesterday :O
Super the fun! :D
Actually wanted to go with Jia Hui they all,
but I last minute then realised that I was going back to Pei Hwa,
so went with Eileen and company :\
That day had science remedial,
so had to zoom home and bathe and change.
Then later walked to Pei Hwa there,
met Leen and Isabelle + Joyce.
Then Beverly and Gracia were also there :O
Saw Zoei, Renee, Joshua o.o, Yong Kiat and a lot more people lah :\
61-ed to West Mall,
Gracia and Bev went home.
Then Leen, Isabelle, Joyce, and mee,
went library look for Rachel :P
She was like so the engrossed in her book lah plz.
We were standing beside her and she only realised after a minute.
Hahahah so cute 8)
Then went KFC!
And then I think Glenvicia and Xue Wei came.
Took some pictures with someone's camera (cough),
and yeah.
Then Isabelle, Leen and I went to Leen's house first,
because Glenvicia, Joyce and the noob at Halo 1 Rockets aka Leoi Xue Wei were waiting for Lisa :O
Then Isabelle and Leen played Sims ._.
Joyce was..
Sitting on the floor O:
I read magazines, whee.
Isabelle sent Leen's maid to buy McFlurry.
Kope-ed some, heh.
Later Glenvicia and Xue Wei and Lisa came, wheeeee.
Then Xue Wei and Isabelle played Halo :\
Isabelle super the LUCKY at rockets luh plz.
Wanted to gang Isabelle with Xue Wei but needed to go home ):
So yeah,
bus-ed home.
Glenvicia sent me to the bus-stop y'know! :O
Thanks, lovely :D
Hmm,
yesterday went to Uncle PH's house! ^^
Not really very the fun but ok luh :O
At first us kids went playground,
then they were jumping and whatever,
then Marvin and Axel were just talking about god knows what.
So went back to the house first :\
Did some maths!
And watched Ratatouille at the same time, hahaha.
Then after that we played Charades.
Just that it's a bit reversed.
Like,
if group 1 guesses correctly what group 2 is acting out,
group 2 gets the points :D
Yeah,
then in the end was tie,
I think.
Then later asked us kids to go into groups,
and plan where we go/what to do during December holidays,
and in cause you readers don't know,
we go overseas together most of the time :\
During holidays.
Okay so me, Daryl, Marvin, Aaron (not Yan) in one group :\
So yeah,
Daryl was super the creative HAHAHA!
We are going to the Moon,
and having picnics and whatever lah LOL!
Overall was super funny :D
Then went back home, whee!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home