"NOTHING'S STANDING IN MY WAY, ON THIS PERFECT DAY,"
Hahaha.
Didn't go to school today! O:
Couldn't wake up because of the meds I had last night, heh heh.
My mum said I can't take my meds today.
Rahhh.
Actually it's a 2-day MC!
But going back tomorrow.
T.T
Oh well,
while you people are having your wonderful swimming lessons,
I'll be by the side watching you all (once again) :D
HAHAHAHAHA!
I love the new skin, whoo~
Slept through the whole day!
Cool right ^^v!
Right -.-
Then my mum she made me copy lyrics!
For no reason lol.
But since it's Fahrenheit's song's lyrics,
I don't exactly mind,
heh ^^
I think imma stop here,
ciaos.
<3
Didn't go to school today! O:
Couldn't wake up because of the meds I had last night, heh heh.
My mum said I can't take my meds today.
Rahhh.
Actually it's a 2-day MC!
But going back tomorrow.
T.T
Oh well,
while you people are having your wonderful swimming lessons,
I'll be by the side watching you all (once again) :D
HAHAHAHAHA!
I love the new skin, whoo~
Slept through the whole day!
Cool right ^^v!
Right -.-
Then my mum she made me copy lyrics!
For no reason lol.
But since it's Fahrenheit's song's lyrics,
I don't exactly mind,
heh ^^
I think imma stop here,
ciaos.
<3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home