Saturday, July 18, 2009

HI DARLINGS! ^^v
Really thankful to all of you for keeping my tagboard alive! :D
Anyway,
tag replies,
woohoohoo!

18 Jul 09, 14:52
STELLA: hi again ! i love wondergirls and superjunior mooha
18 Jul 09, 14:52
STELLA: (btw ily yep.)
LOL HELLO.
And I love them too ^^v
Love you too, telluh :O <3

18 Jul 09, 18:11
(Xuan)'s,: Relink thanks ! :D Love yeah <3
I shall and will :D
Love you too! <3

18 Jul 09, 19:15
Jesselyn: I JUST REALISEDD STH FR UR WISHLISTTT!! AND YOU KNOW WHD I MEAN.
HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT DO YOU MEAN? :O

18 Jul 09, 20:08
shuanghui : jesselyn: yeah, i know what you mean. you are a RETARD !!!
LOL, WE DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE MEANS!!!!!!
*winks*

18 Jul 09, 21:12
CHARMAINE♥: Thanks for dedicating a song for mee.
No problem, dear ^^
Btw that proves that I heard the song! :o

Update time!
Alright,
I think I shall start from today.
And end at today.
Because apparently,
I can't remember anything much few days back.

Got woken up by mum,
because was going to visit Nathan! (I think I spelt his name wrongly ._.)
Btw he's my dad's friend's son :O
He's only 8,
and sadly he has some kind of..
not disease but well,
he can't move himself.
But he's super cuteeeeee!
He was hospitalised recently,
because his lungs had water in it ._.
Pray for him hor >.<
Okay so he got discharged,
and he loves Transformers! ^^
He so cute luh, pity he's like that..
Anyway talked a bit with his parents,
and when I told them Megan Fox was a guy they went like :O!!!!
LOL!

In the afternoon went to play table-tennis.
Right I totally hell suck at it pl0x.
Then after that went with my mum to eat lunch and dinner,
cos it was alr 5+ :O
My dad didn't go because he wanted to pig (sleep :\).
Then went back home,
slept awhile,
then went Bukit Gombak SH (Sports Hall, not Shuang Hui LOL.) play badminton :\
Yes,
it IS tiring to play both sports in a day. -.-
Anw enjoyed it more than table tennis.
God knows why I scream when the shuttlec*ck comes to me :|

Btw Singapore has one H1N1 death case! :o
And my older brother has fever, gosh.
PRAY FOR HIM TOO YEAH! :O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home