"you can put the blame on me,"
HELLOOOOOO HUMANS! :D
I'm updating, gosh.
Rejoice, my friends, REJOICE!
Imma reply tags first yo :O
Using Cherie's skin now~ :D
Btw,
I've removed the hearts to prevent being too biased :o
Kill Eileen/Aaron Yan if you must,
and if you dare >:)
Okay the starting of this god darned post was dramatic, yay.
Right,
anyway.
I shall start my oh-so-very-holy updating.
Yesterday nothing much, I guess.
Except that stayed back for Conversational Malay.
It was okay lah,
then we had to be group-ed according to our classes,
then in our class there was Jannie, Isabel, Alvis, me and Shaun.
Haha, Shaun, your name is the last.
Sorry random :B.
So we were like supposed to design a Malay costume for a couple :\
Like one for girls one for guys.
And Shaun just had to draw something that looked like what some Disney princess would wear.
-.-
Todaaay,
I forgot everything o.o
Almost everything, rather.
HOM was fun for once :P
Some riddle crap,
and we had to ask questions/whatever that was.
And Wee Foong kept asking stupid questions -.-
Well, who cares about him :x
Anw,
stayed back after school to accompany Cherie until her Choir starts. :D
Or she'd be all alone once thosemad fellas pretty girls from Netball go upstairs :o
She did homework,
I just scribbled on the geog file, hahaha.
Btw thanks Cherie for lending me your mindmap :D !
And now my time on the computer is god fxzcxcking limited can.
8PM to 10.30PM,
that's like what,
an hour and a half only, please.
Mad fucked up parents -.-
And they said that I spend too much time on the computer.
Tell me how,
when on Tuesday,
I had tuition until 8;
When yesterday,
I had Malay Conversational.
Spend too much time?
Why not start talking about that thing,
that I would not like to call my older brother,
who can play his Maple or DotA or Travian or whatever that shit is once he gets back from school till he sleeps,
and yet can score good results?
I'm sure if I scored well,
you wouldn't give a shit about me spending my time using the computer.
I'm sure if I scored well,
you wouldn't be treating me how you're treating me,
in fact you'd treat me much better.
Like how you're treating that everyday-play-comp-but-still-get-6-A1s-for-his-exams person.
Yeah,
I wish.
He doesn't even fucking study, please.
And he's studying at where?
RV.
I studied like crazy for PSLE,
and I'm studying where?
A neighbourhood school,
where I'm failing my subjects,
not even able to score one B3.
And it's my fault that I'm not getting good grades.
Can't you understand that I'm getting these god damned grades,
because in Primary School,
I listen in class,
but I still get such grades,
and I don't see any point in studying, listening in class,
and yet score badly.
So I'll just be a piece of useless shit in your house.
I'm updating, gosh.
Rejoice, my friends, REJOICE!
Imma reply tags first yo :O
7 Jul 09, 20:27FAITHFIE;D: hahas.. it was fun actually. finding your wallet. like DETECTIVE! lol. the mac person very irritatin7 Jul 09, 20:27FAITHFIE;D: make us wait so long & RE-QUE!
LOL, it wasn't very long lah :o7 Jul 09, 20:29STELLA: HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Omg you've gone nuts, my dear :\7 Jul 09, 21:44Ruth: HIHIHIHIHIHI<3
Hi, girlfriend :D <38 Jul 09, 19:01cheryl: u nvr reply me! im sooooo hurt.8 Jul 09, 19:03cheryl: ohoh.. u did!!!!! hahas. sorry ah.. xD
LOL, never mind. :P
What a retard, hahah :D8 Jul 09, 20:12CHARMAINE♥: you change ur link again?
Yes, and you're quite slow to notice that, dear. :P8 Jul 09, 20:15Ruth: BOYYYF
Heyyyyyyyy, lovely :D8 Jul 09, 22:57bernice (:: didnt get to meet up with you on youthday ): nvm lah next time okays!
Hahaha, yeah.
And we must meet next time, roar. :o9 Jul 09, 15:34Ruth: Tagged^^v
Hahaha, ty, dear :)
Using Cherie's skin now~ :D
Btw,
I've removed the hearts to prevent being too biased :o
Kill Eileen/Aaron Yan if you must,
and if you dare >:)
Okay the starting of this god darned post was dramatic, yay.
Right,
anyway.
I shall start my oh-so-very-holy updating.
Yesterday nothing much, I guess.
Except that stayed back for Conversational Malay.
It was okay lah,
then we had to be group-ed according to our classes,
then in our class there was Jannie, Isabel, Alvis, me and Shaun.
Haha, Shaun, your name is the last.
Sorry random :B.
So we were like supposed to design a Malay costume for a couple :\
Like one for girls one for guys.
And Shaun just had to draw something that looked like what some Disney princess would wear.
-.-
Todaaay,
I forgot everything o.o
Almost everything, rather.
HOM was fun for once :P
Some riddle crap,
and we had to ask questions/whatever that was.
And Wee Foong kept asking stupid questions -.-
Well, who cares about him :x
Anw,
stayed back after school to accompany Cherie until her Choir starts. :D
Or she'd be all alone once those
She did homework,
I just scribbled on the geog file, hahaha.
Btw thanks Cherie for lending me your mindmap :D !
And now my time on the computer is god fxzcxcking limited can.
8PM to 10.30PM,
that's like what,
an hour and a half only, please.
Mad fucked up parents -.-
And they said that I spend too much time on the computer.
Tell me how,
when on Tuesday,
I had tuition until 8;
When yesterday,
I had Malay Conversational.
Spend too much time?
Why not start talking about that thing,
that I would not like to call my older brother,
who can play his Maple or DotA or Travian or whatever that shit is once he gets back from school till he sleeps,
and yet can score good results?
I'm sure if I scored well,
you wouldn't give a shit about me spending my time using the computer.
I'm sure if I scored well,
you wouldn't be treating me how you're treating me,
in fact you'd treat me much better.
Like how you're treating that everyday-play-comp-but-still-get-6-A1s-for-his-exams person.
Yeah,
I wish.
He doesn't even fucking study, please.
And he's studying at where?
RV.
I studied like crazy for PSLE,
and I'm studying where?
A neighbourhood school,
where I'm failing my subjects,
not even able to score one B3.
And it's my fault that I'm not getting good grades.
Can't you understand that I'm getting these god damned grades,
because in Primary School,
I listen in class,
but I still get such grades,
and I don't see any point in studying, listening in class,
and yet score badly.
So I'll just be a piece of useless shit in your house.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home