Nothing much today.
Went to Taman Jurong,
which is around Jurong, apparently,
which is also where yours sincerely grew up.
Firstly to have lunch,
and choose my older brother's new spectacles.
Had laksa and it tasted kind of like..
normal, I'd say?
My younger brother's chicken rice,
god knows how it was made,
he was eating halfway and there was plastic inside it.
Gosh why didn't he swallow it!
Rahhhhhhhhh~
Then went to have my older brother's new glasses chosen.
heh heh.
Chose this white one.
Nice okay!
I want it too,
but oh well HAHAHA. -.-
Then while he was checking some weirdo stuff with my dad, mum and the spectacle guy,
my younger brother and I were like playing with the shades HAHA.
Lazy update photos though.
So funnnnnnn 8)
Then I made my mum wear also, HAHA.
Okay whatever :o
Actually was supposed to play table tennis in the late afternoon,
but I was too tired you see, haha.
I slept from about 3 - 7 PM.
I'm tired tired tired! :\
Then idk why,
I slept throughout but I felt like I never slept at all.
Rawrhzxc. ):
Kk anyway imma go audi/something.
I'm still pissed,
from yesterday night, yes.
I know I've got a temper but who doesn't have one.
Went to Taman Jurong,
which is around Jurong, apparently,
which is also where yours sincerely grew up.
Firstly to have lunch,
and choose my older brother's new spectacles.
Had laksa and it tasted kind of like..
normal, I'd say?
My younger brother's chicken rice,
god knows how it was made,
he was eating halfway and there was plastic inside it.
Gosh why didn't he swallow it!
Rahhhhhhhhh~
Then went to have my older brother's new glasses chosen.
heh heh.
Chose this white one.
Nice okay!
I want it too,
but oh well HAHAHA. -.-
Then while he was checking some weirdo stuff with my dad, mum and the spectacle guy,
my younger brother and I were like playing with the shades HAHA.
Lazy update photos though.
So funnnnnnn 8)
Then I made my mum wear also, HAHA.
Okay whatever :o
Actually was supposed to play table tennis in the late afternoon,
but I was too tired you see, haha.
I slept from about 3 - 7 PM.
I'm tired tired tired! :\
Then idk why,
I slept throughout but I felt like I never slept at all.
Rawrhzxc. ):
Kk anyway imma go audi/something.
I'm still pissed,
from yesterday night, yes.
I know I've got a temper but who doesn't have one.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home