Saturday, June 27, 2009

BOFTARDS

Hai thar :D
(Cherie style~)

I missed the Science centre trip and the AYG preview,
damn ):
Heard from Jesselyn AYG preview was fun,
and they were discussing about Boys Over Flowers LOL.
But Charmaine didn't watch,
so she got pissed o:
I haven't watched it too,
so Charmaine,
you're not alone! (L) :D
But I am so not a retard ):<
Serves your phone right for calling me that :P

Okay anyway,
had a teenyweenylilbit of runny nose since yesterday,
really "teenyweenylilbit" k o:
Then my mum kinda overreacted I think,
she brought me to see the doctor -.-
And now I need to be sorta locked up in the study room.
WHO CARES,
THERE'S A COMP + MY PHONE + HOMEWORK ~
Actually I put the homework thingy reluctantly :o
'Cos if I finish it I'll be god damned happy.
As if I make sense,
but oh well.
So,
people who miss me in school,
I won't be going for a while x.x
And it isn't exactly fun,
because they're sending over the e-learning stuff =.=
F!@#$%^&*ed up system.
Oh well x.x
Being quarantined sucks,
so stay healthy, people.

Okay imma go change my skin or something.

And before I end this post,
just want to say that..

JESSELYN IS A REEEEEEEEEEEEEETARD!
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home