I've been woken up tragically and epik-ally today and yesterday.
It sucks.
And yes,
epik with a k,
and epik/epic-ally is a new word yours sincerely have formed.
Yesterday,
when I was sleeping,
my dad called back to tell me that he left his handphone at home,
and he asked me to off it.
So I offed it.
Then I went back to sleep,
and later the doorbell rang -.-
(New monitor/screen, it's 21.5 INCH! My audi char is gonna look fat)
Then I had to sign the receipts (3 of them),
and then bring back the monitor inside without the help of anybody.
TODAY,
I got woken by a phone call again,
some guy called from the school to ask for my e-mail,
but I already gave Mr Loo yesterday x_x
Oh well then bad luck that he called me.
Me and my email that irritates people :D
I spent god knows how long spelling out my email,
and he spent god knows how long checking with me my email. -.-
(Errors he made:
S-upercalifragilisticexpialidocious@hotmail.com)
Not that I'm complaining,
just want to remind myself that my email's long HAHA.
Right,
so I'm going to get a phobia for phone calls.
But you can call my handphone :D
It's on silent forever.
It sucks.
And yes,
epik with a k,
and epik/epic-ally is a new word yours sincerely have formed.
Yesterday,
when I was sleeping,
my dad called back to tell me that he left his handphone at home,
and he asked me to off it.
So I offed it.
Then I went back to sleep,
and later the doorbell rang -.-
(New monitor/screen, it's 21.5 INCH! My audi char is gonna look fat)
Then I had to sign the receipts (3 of them),
and then bring back the monitor inside without the help of anybody.
TODAY,
I got woken by a phone call again,
some guy called from the school to ask for my e-mail,
but I already gave Mr Loo yesterday x_x
Oh well then bad luck that he called me.
Me and my email that irritates people :D
I spent god knows how long spelling out my email,
and he spent god knows how long checking with me my email. -.-
(Errors he made:
S-upercalifragilisticexpialidocious@hotmail.com)
Not that I'm complaining,
just want to remind myself that my email's long HAHA.
Right,
so I'm going to get a phobia for phone calls.
But you can call my handphone :D
It's on silent forever.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home