Friday, June 19, 2009

SHIT LOAD OF QUIZZES~

SHIT LOAD OF QUIZZZZESSSSSSSSSSSSSS~
Note:
Those using Firefox,
when you highlight the text,
the font will remain the same colour,
but it's highlight-able (;
It's how this skin works~
I'm not sure about InternetExpl. or Safari or whatsoever.

Ripped off from Jesselyn's blog some time ago

Quiz Rules:
1) Put your I-tunes, Windows Media Player or whatever on Shuffle
2) To answer each question, press the Next button
3) YOU MUST WRITE THE SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT IS.
4) Tag 10 friends
5) Everyone tagged must do this thing
6) Have Fun!
#1. If someone says "Are you Ok?" You say? 爱我 (Love Me) by Danson Tang o.o
#2. How would you describe yourself? Fly Away by F.I.R.
#3. What do you like in a guy/girl? 豆浆油条 Dou Jiang You Tiao by Lin JJ
#4. How do you feel today? Cinderella by Tata Young
#5. What is your life's purpose? Cookie Jar by Gym Class Heroes x.x
#6. What is your motto? Kiss Me Thru The Phone! :D by Soulja Boy
#7. What do your friends think of you? You're Already Gone - Audition (I'M GONNA DIE SOON!)
#8. What do your parents think of you? I Don't Dance - HSM2 Soundtrack
#9. What do you think about very often? 说好的幸福呢 by Jay Chou
#10. What is 2+2? So What by Pink
#11. What do you think of ur best friend? Teardrops On My Guitar by Taylor Swift
#12. What is your life story? Me Against The World by Simple Plan (Gosh, rebellious much =.=)
#13. What do you want to be when you grow up? Stop And Stare (AT AARON YAN!) by One Republic
#14. What do you think when you see the next person you like? Tokyo Drift by Teriyaki Boyz
#15. What will you dance to at your wedding? Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade (Awwwwww :D)
#16. What will they play at your funeral? This Is Me by Demi Lovato LOL!
#17. What is your hobby/interest? The Remedy by Jason Mraz
#18. What is your biggest fear? A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta
#19. What is your biggest secret? Miss Independent by Ne-Yo ( O.o )
#20. What do you think of your friends? Crazy by Simple Plan! :D IT FITS SO WELL~
#21. What will you post this as? Don't Say You Love Me by M2M



Quiz. [Ripped from Faith]

Amount Of Retardness.

[x] you have yelled at an inanimate object for hurting you
[x] you have ran into a glass/screen door
[x] you have jumped out of a moving vehicle[merry-go-round considered]
[x] you have thought of something funny,then laughed. Ppl gave you weird looks.
[ ] you have ran into a tree/bush
[ ] you have been called a blonde.
[ ] you know that it IS possible to lick your elbow
[ ] you have tried to lick your elbow
[ ] you never knew Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and the Alphabet had the same tune.
[ ] you sang them to make sure
[x] you have tripped on your own feet and fallen.
[x] you have choked on your own spit.

So Far: 6

[ ] you have seen Star Wars and still don't get it.
[x] you type with three fingers or less sometimes.
[x] you have accidentaly caught something on fire.
[x] you have caught yourself drooling.

So Far: 6 + 3 = 9

[x] you have fallen asleep in class.
[x] sometimes you just stop thinking.
[x] sometimes when you're telling a story you forget wad it's all about.
[ ] people often shake their heads and walk away from you.
[ ] you're often told to use your inside voice.

So Far: 6 + 3 + 3 = 12

[x] you use your fingers to do simple math
[ ]you've eaten a bug accidentaly
[x] you're taking this test when you're supposed to be doing more important stuff.
[x] you've put your clothes backwards/inside out and don't realise it
[x]you've looked all over for something when it was in your hand/pocket all the time.

So Far: 6 + 3 + 3 + 4 = 16

[ ] you repost chainmails because you're scared wad they say might happen to you.
[x] you break a lot of things
[x]you tilt your head when you're confused.
[x] you have fallen out of your chair before
[x] when you're lying in bed, you try and find pics in the textures of the ceiling.
[x] the word "um" is used many times a day.
[x] you don't know wad um means.
[x] you say "what" and "huh " a lot.
[x] you used a calculator to multiply your test score.

TOTAL : 6 + 3 + 3 + 4 + 8 = 24

Multiply the total by 3 and that will be your percentage of retardness

24 X 3 = 72%! :D



Ripped off from Faith:

-Real Name.
MINDY CHIN! :D

-Nickname.
MindUHHHHHHH by Glenvicia,
Sashie by Charmaine.

-Star sign
ARIES

-male or female
One of them~

-primary school.
Pei Hwa Primary

-secondary
Bukit batok sec.

-Jc/Poly
ITE, probably~

-Hair colour
Black

-hair: long/short
Long.. I think

-loud or quiet.
Depends

-sweat or jeans.
jeans.

-phone or camera.
BOTH~

-health freak.
Not really?

-drink or smoke
Who doesn't drink? :O

-crush.
AARON YAAAAAAAAAAAN! <3

-eat or drink.
Uh... huh? o.o

-piercing
NONE! :D
I hate them..

-tatoo
Oh..
I just realised I did this quiz before.
THE POWERPUFF GIRLS ONE!!!!!!!
REMEMBER!??! HAHA~

Have You Ever:
-been in an airplane
Yes, it didn't crash -.-

-been in a relationship.
Who hasn't?
My mum, my dad, my whoever
my dog~

-been in a car accident.
BUMPER CARS!!!!!!!!!!
WOOHOOOOOOOO~

-been in a first class flight.
I'm not rich T_T

-first piercing.
NONE!!!!
I HATE THEM @#)($*@)#&%)(*&#_*#$(*@#(*!(*@(#$*@#)$(*@)#($*@#*@!!!!

-first best friend.
Rachel Quek

-first award.
Forgot o.o

-first crush.
Uhhhhhhhhh ASH KETCHUM! :D

-first vacation.
When I was 6 I think,
went to Australia,
Gold Coast :D

Last:
-person you talked to.
Mum.

-last person you texted to.
Eileen

-last person you watched a movie with
Serena

-last food you eat.
My dinner,
rice with fish and beans and carrots and prawn and soup.
That's a lottttt eh~

-last movie you watch.
KO One, 终极一班! (L)

-last song you listen.
Heng Xing, 恒星 by Fahrenheit.
Listening to it NOW.

-last thing you bought.
Forgot o.o

-last person you hugged.
Bernice/Janice?

FAVOURITES:
-food
Uhm?
I'd eat anything! :D
*Specification for "anything":
ANYTHING TASTY AND EDIBLE

-drink
I'd drink anything~
*Specification for "anything":
ANYTHING TASTY AND DRINKABLE

-clothing.
Anything I like? -.-

-Book.
I DON'T READ, MY DEAR

-Song.
Currently?
爱我 Ai Wo by Danson Tang 唐禹哲

-Flowers.
Hate flowers.

-colour.
Black/White/Green/Orange/Red/Brown/Grey

-movie.
ToGetHer, aka Superstar Express or 爱就宅一起;
Hana Kimi (Taiwan version) 花样少年少女;
Pi Li MIT 霹雳MIT;
KO One 终极一班;
The X-Family 终极一家;
Witch YooHee 魔女宥熙

-phrase.
Damn it?
OMG AARON YAN IS SO CUTEEEEEEEEE YOU KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

-subjects.
I wouldn't say I love any,
but favourtie is Literature.

Have You Ever Done Before:
-kiss in the snow.
Kiss, no.
In the snow, much less.
No.

-celebrated halloween.
No o.o

-have your heart die
It's dead already

-went over the minutes on your cell phone?
No, I've only went for hours :D

-questioned your sexual orientation?
HAHAHA no -.-

-came out of your closet?
No~

-gotten pregnant?
Jelly

-had an abortion.
Jelly Jelly

-done something you regretted .
Jelly Jelly Jelly,
Yes, obviousy :\

-broke a promise.
Jelly Jelly Jelly Jelly!

-hid a secret
Jelly Jelly Jelly Jelly Jelly,
as you said,
A SECRET,
they're meant to be kept

-pretended to be happy.
JELLY HELL YEAH :O

-meet someone who changed your life.
Jelly yes! :D

-pretended to be sick.
No,
it's hard when your parents are my parents

-left the country
Jelly yes~

-try something you normally don't try and like it.
Forgot,
maybe?

-cried over the silliest thing?
Jelly yes~

-ran a mile.
How much is that?

-went to the beach with your best friends
Uh not really..

-stay single the whole year.
YES LIKE DUH,
THAT ROCKSZXCZXC MANZxCXCZS!

CURRENTLY:
eating-
Nothing~

drinking-
Nothing~

listening to-
Fly Away by F.I.R.

plans for tomorrow-
I'm going to Bangkok tomorrow =.=
LAST REMINDER:
SORRY FOR BEING SO NAGGY BUT,
DON'T SMS ME FROM 200609 TO 240609 NO MATTER WHAT THANKS!

waiting for-
My life to end~

Future:
want kids-
I think so..

want to get married-
Jelly maybe yes?
AARON YAN YES~

careers in mind -
Beggar/Terrorist/Saddist(that's not a career, actually...)
Uhh...
Aaron's girlfr? HAHAHA~

WHICH IS BETTER FOR GUYS:[Your type :D]
Lips or Eyes - Both, I guess

Shorter or Taller- Taller lah duh =.=

Romantic or Spontaneous- What's spontaneous LOL.

Nice stomach or Nice Arms- Face? :x

Sensitive or Loud- A little of both?

hook up or relationship- =.=================== I'D RATHER HOOK UP JELLY

trouble maker or hesistant- Both~

Have you ever:
Lost your glasses- For a while, yes

ran away from home- Jelly no~

hold a gun/knife for self defence- Yeah, toy gun~

killed somebody- Yeah! :D

broken someone's heart- NO LIKE DUH HAHAHA

been arrested- I.. killed the police?

cried when someone died- Orly who diedzx


Do You Believe in:
-Yourself?
no~
-miracles?
not currently
-love at first sight?
not currently
-heaven?
yes
-santa claus?
sorry for him when he's in Singapore then
-sex on first date?
Only the desperate assholes will do that
-kiss on first date?
The not-very-desperate-but-still-a-little-bit-desperate assholes people will do that
-is there a person you want to be with right now?
AARON YAN!!!!!!!!!!
-are you seriously happy with where you are in life now?
At home, quite?
In school,
totally no okay

now tagg 10 people to do this.
ANYONE WHO IS BORED/HAVE NOT DONE IT


Ripped off from Bernadine's,
I THINK.
Quite long ago..

Name 20 people you can think of right now.
Don't read the questions till you've named the 20 people.
At the end of this, chose 5 people to do this.

1. EILEEN
2. GLENVICIA
3. ISABELLE
4. CHARMAINE
5. JIRO WANG
6. AARON YAN
7. WU ZUN
8. CALVIN CHEN
9. CHERIE
10. JANNIE
11. JEANIE
12. SHUANG HUI
13. HUI SHUN
14. STELLA
15. JIA HUI
16. JIA ER
17. GRACIA
18. WAN CHAN
19. ZHI XUAN
20. SERENA


How did you meet #14?
(STELLA)
Primary 3 classmates,
and later became better friends in Primary 6.

What would you do if you didnt meet #1?
(EILEEN)
I'd dieeeeeeeeeee~ :D

What if #9 and #20 dated?
(CHERIE AND SERENA)
Well.. I wouldn't object =x

Will #6 and #17 date?
(AARON YAN AND GRACIA)
NO NEVER EVER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ):< style="font-style: italic;">Someone from NCCSea Cadet? :D
(cough cough)
JOKING, CHERIE~
Nobody,
at least I think so~

How old is #16?
(JIA ER)
As old as me! :D

Who is #2 favourite band / singer?
(GLENVICIA)
She doesn't have a favourite :D
She doesn't idolize anyone, you see.
GLENVICIA!
I REMEMBERED THAT OKAY :)

You ever date #4?
(CHARMAINE)
YEAH LIKE DUH HAHAHA

Would you ever date #1?
(EILEEN)
YEAH SURE~
Dated her so many times alr anw :B

Is #19 single?
(ZHI XUAN)
HAHA maybe NOT~

What's #10 last name?
(JANNIE)
TAN~

Would you ever be in a relationship with #11?
(JEANIE)
I already am :D
We're goooood friends~

School of #3?
(ISABELLE)
River Valley High.

Where does #6 live?
(AARON YAN)
Taiwan :o

Whats your favourite thing about #5?
(JIRO WANG)
The way he talks is cuteeeeeee! :D
CHARMAINE I'M TIONGXIM TO AARON LAH
NO NEED TO KILL ME HAHAHA

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home