I'm updating once again~
Victory dance~
(Credits: Cherie Tang :D)
Okay, I've finished watching Pi Li MIT.
It rocks big time,
except the ending.
One of the masterminds killed himself with a cherry.
So cool~
Right, Charmaine? :D
Gui Gui and Aaron look sooooo cute together ;)
Falalala~
Anyway,
lost my wallet yesterday when I went out with Serena );
Just upset that my money and neoprints all gone~
Oh well,
I'm gonna get a new wallet,
muahahaha >:D
Went to West Mall with Serena yesterday,
watched Monsters VS Aliens,
okok only lah~
Like there's nothing much about the show,
just that this lady turned super huge because the meteorite hit her or whatever.
Then she became a monster,
and she made monster friends,
and well,
the end -.-
At least that's what I thought happened.
Then after that went arcade,
didn't take neoprints hahaha.
Then went Beautyworld eat dinner and walk around,
then when "walking around",
lost my wallet.
Oh well,
shall not talk about it >.< ~ I'll be going to Bangkok from next Saturday to Tuesday,
please please pleaseeeeeeeeeee,
those who really miss me, (=.=),
don't sms me hor~
I must bring my phone along,
so yeah.
Hahahah~
I shall change my skin ;)
(I LUV PI LI MIT~)
Victory dance~
(Credits: Cherie Tang :D)
Okay, I've finished watching Pi Li MIT.
It rocks big time,
except the ending.
One of the masterminds killed himself with a cherry.
So cool~
Right, Charmaine? :D
Gui Gui and Aaron look sooooo cute together ;)
Falalala~
Anyway,
lost my wallet yesterday when I went out with Serena );
Just upset that my money and neoprints all gone~
Oh well,
I'm gonna get a new wallet,
muahahaha >:D
Went to West Mall with Serena yesterday,
watched Monsters VS Aliens,
okok only lah~
Like there's nothing much about the show,
just that this lady turned super huge because the meteorite hit her or whatever.
Then she became a monster,
and she made monster friends,
and well,
the end -.-
At least that's what I thought happened.
Then after that went arcade,
didn't take neoprints hahaha.
Then went Beautyworld eat dinner and walk around,
then when "walking around",
lost my wallet.
Oh well,
shall not talk about it >.< ~ I'll be going to Bangkok from next Saturday to Tuesday,
please please pleaseeeeeeeeeee,
those who really miss me, (=.=),
don't sms me hor~
I must bring my phone along,
so yeah.
Hahahah~
I shall change my skin ;)
(I LUV PI LI MIT~)
Labels: Pi Li MIT ftw {3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home